Mr. Big- What if

huskermetal

I've seen a few versions of this with some pretty massive price ranges. I kind of don't want to pay more than $10 for it, but I'll see how I go. Maybe $12... ;)

Not sure if its just some kind of listing error, but Amazon UK is listing what looks like a standard version for £12 and a version with a bonus DVD for £9.

Both are Frontiers and both have the bonus track listed.

can you guys point out which website have this for the cheapest basic-version price (with international postage of course) ?

Amazon is usually my go to site for new releases as its generally the cheapest.

Usually they offer the cheapest price of all with free postage in the UK, but sometimes its worth looking at the marketplace section to get it from someone in the USA as that can work out cheaper based on conversion rates.

I know Amazon UK has shipped to guys in Australia and the USA, and its been said that the postage costs are quite reasonable as well, so it may be worth checking them out yourself, but not sure if they cover Indonesia or not.

can you guys point out which website have this for the cheapest basic-version price (with international postage of course) ?

Amazon is usually my go to site for new releases as its generally the cheapest.

Usually they offer the cheapest price of all with free postage in the UK, but sometimes its worth looking at the marketplace section to get it from someone in the USA as that can work out cheaper based on conversion rates.

I know Amazon UK has shipped to guys in Australia and the USA, and its been said that the postage costs are quite reasonable as well, so it may be worth checking them out yourself, but not sure if they cover Indonesia or not.

I've bought some stuff from Amazon UK and most of the time the service it good but sometimes it has taken almost up to a month to get to me but the shipping is always $2.99 which I can't complain about at all.

I've ordered from the US site a time or two as well, and that can be hit or miss as to how long it takes.

Seeing as they pretty much use the same service, you have to say its the postal service rather than Amazon thats at fault when it takes longer.

Hell, I have ordered from the UK site and had items dispatch at 8pm and it arrives next morning, other times it takes three or four days yet its the same service.

We are long past the days when first class postage guaranteed next day delivery, sadly. Factor in international postage has to go through more than one postal service, and that doesnt help.