Axl Rose is suing Guitar Hero....

Dark Star

I find it hard to believe that guitar hero would have agreed to that but if they did then he didnt do anything any other musican, movie star, or about any sue happy individual wouldn't have done also

As for the riff between the 2 I really could care less. I always figured there is more to the story than has been told.

• My Little Pony

As for the riff between the 2 I really could care less. I always figured there is more to the story than has been told.

As far as G'N'R goes, altogether, I couldn't care less. The more I listen to their music, the less I like it.

And :ahole: Rose being a cock biter has never surprised me, and it never will.

I gotta admit, after AFD, and Lies, I cant really say Axl is relevant in anything to do with anything, he's not a good singer to begin with, and I seriously doubt, if he hadn't gotten lucky, and hooked up with some absolutely fucking mean jammin band mates, who could pump out some motherfucking power rock tunes, I dont believe he would be known from me in the world, he's just kind of a gimmick to me! thats what I think!

..he's not a good singer to begin with, and I seriously doubt, if he hadn't gotten lucky, and hooked up with some absolutely fucking mean jammin band mates, who could pump out some motherfucking power rock tunes, I dont believe he would be known from me in the world

1000% spot on with that mate. ;)

..he's not a good singer to begin with, and I seriously doubt, if he hadn't gotten lucky, and hooked up with some absolutely fucking mean jammin band mates, who could pump out some motherfucking power rock tunes, I dont believe he would be known from me in the world

1000% spot on with that mate. ;)

:agree:

I do wonder why he hates Slash so much. Might be an element of jealousy, but there is probably more to it as suggested above.

Axl is nothing more than a c*nt..I refuse to buy the C.D. album. Even after his tour in europe, why would anyone want to put money in his pocket??

You wanna hear classic G&R songs, go see ADLER'S APPETITE. Cool guys to talk to and Rick Stitch is a far better singer than that whiney little bitch Rose..

Douuuuuuuuuche. Douche douche douche.

Douuuuuuuuuche. :whistle:

• My Little Pony

As I've said before, it 15 years for him to finally release that solo project, and I can wait another 15 years before I feel the need to listen to it.

He is very jealous of Slash, cause slash has musical talent. The End

The guys a c*nt....fucked me off when we went to see GnR at Manchester Maine Road and 1st they cancelled the gig, then on the re-arranged date (where they promised something special to make up for the cancellation) Axl turned up about 2 hours late and the show was shorter due to time restrictions, nice little something special that.

First time I saw them at Manchester Apollo Faster Pussycat pissed all over them.

Anyway seems the twatbag kept up the late routine right up to these days...mind you he was late delivering the pile of shit that is Chinese Democracy which adds new meaning to the word medi fuckin ocre.....I'd never go and see that shitbag again as long as I live, it surprises me people still go and pay good money to be treated like dickheads. Obviously he's the most important person in the world and our lives revolve around him.

By the way Rose if you ever read this on your endless paranoid scouring of the web for negative comments about yourself....you're a grade 1 tosser, I just hope one day when you're away from your heavies someone kicks your puny arse into next week you whining weaselcock, a complete and utter nobsock.

The guys a c*nt....fucked me off when we went to see GnR at Manchester Maine Road and 1st they cancelled the gig, then on the re-arranged date (where they promised something special to make up for the cancellation) Axl turned up about 2 hours late and the show was shorter due to time restrictions, nice little something special that.

First time I saw them at Manchester Apollo Faster Pussycat pissed all over them.

Anyway seems the twatbag kept up the late routine right up to these days...mind you he was late delivering the pile of shit that is Chinese Democracy which adds new meaning to the word medi fuckin ocre.....I'd never go and see that shitbag again as long as I live, it surprises me people still go and pay good money to be treated like dickheads. Obviously he's the most important person in the world and our lives revolve around him.

By the way Rose if you ever read this on your endless paranoid scouring of the web for negative comments about yourself....you're a grade 1 tosser, I just hope one day when you're away from your heavies someone kicks your puny arse into next week you whining weaselcock, a complete and utter nobsock.

:rofl2: NICE, and sooooooo TRUE !!!! :lol:

• My Little Pony

There are a couple words in there I'm stealing.

There are a couple words in there I'm stealing.

They could be copyrighted...luckily I have a team of crack lawyers on my side (the same one's Axl uses I think) and they found a couple of loopholes so I could use 'em!

You know apparently his name is an anagram of Oral Sex....maybe he should change his name to Caft Dunt instead.