2 New releases I'm very psyched about..

Socratic Methodist

Smilek's Put a Little Love(on the Line), and Beck's The Great Escape are nominees for SOTY.

Really enjoying that Smilek CD; the title track, American Dream, Fields of Fire, Better Days, & Promise to Remember are excellent too. :beerbang:

Haven't heard the Smilek yet, but the Robin Beck is a goodie with some great songs. Unfortunately, the release of Robin's album has been put back until early February next year, so if it gets in my top 20, it won't be until next years list.

I've heard Robin's new album via iTunes, it's fantastic IMO :headbanger: ....Will definitely buy the CD as well, too bad we have to wait until next Feb.. She's had guest appearances on several recent releases as well, incl. one of my faves. "Shining Line." Great to see her so active, esp. since she still sounds GR8!!

I've heard Robin's new album via iTunes, it's fantastic IMO :headbanger: ....Will definitely buy the CD as well, too bad we have to wait until next Feb.. She's had guest appearances on several recent releases as well, incl. one of my faves. "Shining Line." Great to see her so active, esp. since she still sounds GR8!!

Her track on the new Phenomena 'Blind Faith' album is a killer aswell.

Her track on the new Phenomena 'Blind Faith' album is a killer aswell.

You're not kidding, I love that track, and excellent album as well!

Looking forward to the Robin Beck disc as her last few have been great and I expect this will follow in their path.

I too enjoyed the Smilek one. Still need more spins to form a releationship with it, and I agree with Chris in the other thread that it's a shame they couldn't put a few more tracks on it... but it's just what you'd expect from a band of the quality of Smilek.