Auras

Glen

Has anyone listened to the stuff over at Melrock?

Brazilian AOR, but sounds really good. Like that track 'Beauty Of Dreams' (very Journey)....if the whole album is as good as that, could be very promising indeed!

The debut album 'New Generation' is due 19.03.2010.

Cheers

Has anyone listened to the stuff over at Melrock?

Brazilian AOR, but sounds really good. Like that track 'Beauty Of Dreams' (very Journey)....if the whole album is as good as that, could be very promising indeed!

The debut album 'New Generation' is due 19.03.2010.

Cheers

Yes I have to agree these guys are great . Check them out ....... http:// www.myspace.com/auraaor

Another gem outta Brasil........... anyone also checked out Highest Dream that was just released on the Escape label, quality stuff :beerbang:

..Or another one of those dreary run of the mill 'Conveyerbelt' AOR bands that has been done to death? Auras - Please prove me wrong guys

The Highest Dream disc was certainly pretty damned good in spots, although didn't completely blow me away it has to be said.

Just got done listening to the Auras disc all the way through. 12 tracks sure to make Steve Perry fans happy.

Better than anticipated, actually.

Here's a full length track:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/audio/auras_forgive.mp3

Another gem outta Brasil........... anyone also checked out Highest Dream that was just released on the Escape label, quality stuff :beerbang:

..Or another one of those dreary run of the mill 'Conveyerbelt' AOR bands that has been done to death? Auras - Please prove me wrong guys

The Highest Dream disc was certainly pretty damned good in spots, although didn't completely blow me away it has to be said.

You should like Auras :):beerbang:

• 4 weeks later...

Just got done listening to the Auras disc all the way through. 12 tracks sure to make Steve Perry fans happy.

Wow Dan, that song is awesome. Is the rest of the CD this good or is that a clear highlight?

Just looking to use a voucher that expires today and I can get a well-priced pre-order of this CD... just want to be 100% sure it's worthwhile. :)

Nice. I thank you kind sir. Now, let's see if this thing's worth forking out some coin. :)

Wow, thanks Dan. I think that's just made up my mind. This sounds like a really excellent version of Two Fires. Love that vocalist. I guess the guy sounds like Steve Perry, if you must, but a lot like Kevin Chalfant, or that dude from Mattador ('Save us from ourselves')I like so much.

Pre-ordered.

Yeah thats a real nice track and the other samples sound good too.

With so many good releases coming out the next few weeks/months this one will be passed on. Sounds OK, but there are many others releases I'd rather get before this one.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...