Mr. Bump

Fat Freddy

Random thread time!!! All hail... MISTER BUMP!!!

89926385-177x150-0-0.jpg

My kids got this plush toy named "Mr. Bump" for Christmas. He's apparently a character in a series of children's books, with which I am unfamiliar. However, that does not affect my enjoyment of this play thing. My kids love it, I love it, and it drives my wife crazy (maybe that's why I love it... hahaha). Seriously, every home should have one of these.

What makes Mr. Bump so much fun is that he talks every time you bump, slam, or throw him, and he has quite a variety of phrases, including:

"This is NOT good. NOT GOOD AT ALL!"

"I don't know, this seems kind of dangerous...."

"Don't worry about me... I'll be fine"

"WHOOOOAAAAAAA! (sound of glass breaking)"

"I can smell my fear!"

"Mmmmmaaaaybe this isn't such a good idea!"

"OUCH! OOH! OW! YIPE!"

"Awww, poopity-poop!" (my kids LOVE that one, they will beat him mercilessly till he finally says it)

...and lots more!!

I gotta say, it's quite therapeutic after a sh*tty day at work to come home, toss Mr. Bump across the room, and hear him scream in agony.

The kids like to drop him down the stairs cuz he'll say something different with each step he bounces off of.

BEST...TOY...EVER.

As you were.

Haha! The Mr Men books! I used to love those as a kid! I'm pretty sure my brothers and I had them all. Mr Nosey was another one of my faves. :lol:

41K8DH7PRML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Used to have all the books too as a kid. Where do you get that toy? I want one but can't find anywhere that sells it.

I think my Mom said she found it at Target.

Or you can Google "Mr. Bump plush toy" and there are tons of places to get it.

Seriously, am I the only person who's never heard of Mr. Bump? Everyone else seems quite familiar with him. Maybe my kids don't watch the right TV channels or somethin'.

Seriously, am I the only person who's never heard of Mr. Bump? Everyone else seems quite familiar with him. Maybe my kids don't watch the right TV channels or somethin'.

Honestly, I had no idea there were TV shows or toys of the Mr Men, but I definitely remember the books. :)

Used to have all the books too as a kid. Where do you get that toy? I want one but can't find anywhere that sells it.

I think my Mom said she found it at Target.

Or you can Google "Mr. Bump plush toy" and there are tons of places to get it.

nope, your not alone. never heard of Mr Bump either

Mr. Men and Little Miss are very cool. :) Mr. Bump is one of the best along with Mr. Tickle and others... There are many for kids to choose from. Each has a different personality trait.

Just take your kids to Mr. Men. Mr. Bump will be saying 'Poopity-Poop' all day.

Sorry Keef!

I don't think anything will replace my blow-up doll (I call her Candice :tumbsup: )

I basically do the same things as you would to MR. BUMP, but in a most disturbing way :whistle:

Since Candice entered my life, I don't take those unwanted trips to the local precinct :jail:

She also doesn't point and laugh at me as I take my pants off...

Mr. Men and Little Miss are very cool. :) Mr. Bump is one of the best along with Mr. Tickle and others... There are many for kids to choose from. Each has a different personality trait.

Just take your kids to Mr. Men. Mr. Bump will be saying 'Poopity-Poop' all day.

Haha! Mr Tickle. He ruled too. Mr_Tickle.jpg:lol: He delivers hard.

I also liked Mr Uppity: h5303.jpg

Or this dude - he was awesome: 074985183X.gif

Haha! The Mr Men books! I used to love those as a kid! I'm pretty sure my brothers and I had them all. Mr Nosey was another one of my faves. :lol:

41K8DH7PRML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

He looks like my boss Mr. Rosenbaum :rofl2:

I bet he does alright with the ladiez though. Amirite?

Sorry Keef!

I don't think anything will replace my blow-up doll (I call her Candice :tumbsup: )

I basically do the same things as you would to MR. BUMP, but in a most disturbing way :whistle:

Since Candice entered my life, I don't take those unwanted trips to the local precinct :jail:

She also doesn't point and laugh at me as I take my pants off...

:rofl2: