Wig Wam are back. Big sound Big choruses.

TangoCharlie

Or you could get the whole album NOW for $1.62!

Really? $1.62? Show us the way. This I gotta see.

Or you could get the whole album NOW for $1.62!

Really? $1.62? Show us the way. This I gotta see.

First post contains the link.

I use them a lot. They often have albums out before the official release. If I like what I hear I purchase the physical c.d.

Tc

Before the official release? Are you sure that site is even legit? I know CD's leak before they're out, but for a site to be charging for stuff that's not out yet makes me wonder

Link removed. It is a Russian web site leaking releases prior to official release dates and the artists do not receive a dime from purchases there.

-Dan

One of many Russian Bootleg Download 'wanker' sites like this that charge for unauthorised pre-releases.

This is very strong songwise, maybe a couple of weak'ish ballads, but the rest is rock solid and most people that liked thier previous stuff will not be too disappointed I think.

This is very strong songwise, maybe a couple of weak'ish ballads, but the rest is rock solid and most people that liked thier previous stuff will not be too disappointed I think.

Other than Bygone Zone from WigWamania, I personally think that Wig Wam ballads are always weak. For some reason they have no melodies and I always hit the skip button, I'd rather have an album full of rockers from them.

Other than Bygone Zone from WigWamania, I personally think that Wig Wam ballads are always weak. For some reason they have no melodies and I always hit the skip button, I'd rather have an album full of rockers from them.

Why the hell download the CD buy it !!! CD's are the best I hate download sites I do not ever do it . I like to support the artists and buy there CD, just me I am a collector I cannot get into the mp3 part yet maybe some day ..................Wig Wam Rules!!

Why the hell download the CD buy it !!! CD's are the best I hate download sites I do not ever do it . I like to support the artists and buy there CD, just me I am a collector I cannot get into the mp3 part yet maybe some day ..................Wig Wam Rules!!

Hopefully alot of people will be buying this when it is released in a couple of weeks. For anyone in the UK, HMV are pre-ordering this for £8.99 inc P+P - :tumbsup:

Some people like to hear the full album before they buy the 'hard copy'.

Some people like to hear the full album before they buy the 'hard copy'.

There are plenty of sites (like this one) where people can hear samples of every single song on the CD without supporting and encouraging illegal download sites.

Please do not post links to that site again.

Thank you.

-Dan

Pretty much have to agree with that. It didn't grab me as instantly as the last two and a lot of the tongue-in-cheek humour seems to be absent this time round, replaced with just good, solid more "normal" hard rockers, but aside from that all quality seems to be intact. Should be a strong contender in 2010 but I might go out there already and say I doubt it'll be finishing on top of many/any lists this year. Probably a top tenner, though. Great stuff.