Krokus -Hoodoo

rockdoc

Sounds like this release may be more like Metal Rendezvous then Headhunter... Which would be just as good as far as I'm concerned.

Still I'm looking forward to this one and its entering of the Swiss Charts at number 1 B)

Have they ever had an album that didn't enter the Swiss chart at #1?

Still I'm looking forward to this one and its entering of the Swiss Charts at number 1 B)

Actually, as strange as it may sound, "Rock the Block" was their first enter at Number 1 back in 2003 and in fact the only album so far that peaked at 1!

Actually, as strange as it may sound, "Rock the Block" was their first enter at Number 1 back in 2003 and in fact the only album so far that peaked at 1!

Man another solid sounding CD release cannot wait !! 2010 is going to be amazing for releases look so far what we have had and it is early . We have to look forward to Krokus , Crash Diet , Y&T , Treat , Scorpions , Crazy Lixx and all of this is going to take place from now until March !!! And spring is coming I am really tired of WINTER......... New Orleans was beautiful this past week glad I was there .. Awesome CD scores .............

• 1 month later...

Heard this one the other day. Very, very simple to say the least. But I have a feeling Krokus fans will be happy with it. I personally never had any interest in the band for the reason this CD went in one ear and out the other. Like AC/DC and the like it's solid, fun hard rock you'd enjoy as background music if you're out at night, but it's far, far too simple to take the mainstage on my stereo. By-the-numbers riffs, lyrics and choruses. Nothing spectacular or anything that stands out... but that's probably why they appeal to a lot of people? Harmless, no frills rock n'roll.

• 3 months later...

Just picked this one up and damn this cd kicks ass.

Sure it has that AC/DC vibe to it but more like the looser vibe of the old Bon Scott era IMO. Not a bad song on this disc and I don't even mind the cover of 'Born to be Wild' which I usually hate. 'Ride Into the Sun' is one of my fav songs of the year so far. This disc gets two thumbs up from me.