Warp Drive - Something To Believe In

T-BONE

Mark Woerpel is a friend of mine, so I figured I'd help him out with a little promotion for this CD. This release rocks from beginning to end! Check the samples on Amazon and see for yourself!

After working on getting this together all summer, Mark Woerpel of Warp Drive/Blackfoot has finally released Warp Drive's 2nd UNRELEASED CD on iTunes, Napster, Amazon and Rhapsody. The working title for the CD when they were originally recording it in the early 90's was "Speed Of Life". The album was shelved when Mark joined Blackfoot. All these years later, Mark dug them out and reworked and updated them a little for a release. Unfortunately, he doesn't want to do pressed CD's, so online digital download is all that will be available for this. If you liked their first release called Gimme Gimme from 1989, you'll love this new one as well.

The NEW title for this CD is "Something To Believe In".

51cdYKG1JdL._SS500_.jpg

1. Rock'n'roll Party In The Streets (AXE Cover)

2. Something To Believe In

3. Fightin' Boyz

4. Hearts Done Time

5. Let The Good Times Roll

6. Lay Me Down

7. Only Memories

8. Black Mamba

9. We Are Our Only Hope

10. Louie's Demise

Amazon

Napster

Also look on iTunes and Rhapsody

Great price for some great tunes!

Mark can also be heard playing on these albums by Blackfoot

Medicine Man

After The Reign

Rick Medlocke & Blackfoot

Add them on Facebook

Warp Drive on Facebook

He's not interested in having them pressed... I can say that it's harder rock than the first CD and even if they're MP3's, it's worth the download. I listened to this all the way to my bar tonight and all the way back. It's full of crunchy guitars, solos and foot tapping rhythms. I think it's better than the first to be honest!

I'm still working on the CD Pressing thing with him... I'd like to see a real CD too, and I personally think it would sell well. The first CD was pretty good, but I have to say that I do really like this 2nd one even better. The songs flow well and are easy to get in to. I've given Mark a few record companies that would love this type of release. Once pressed, there's plenty of resources on the internet for promotion and sales as well as his regular gigs with Common Ground where he could sell them at shows.

Damn, now this is good! Thanks Ty for the samples. I'd recommend this to anyone (even if it isn't on CD). Download it and burn it yourself! Sounds like it could have been recorded back in the 80's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Being the person who put this out on cd on abr.i hope people on here like it and want to buy the cd.mark is very non ego rock star.

talented man with alot to offer in music.i also personly enjoyed having phone conversations with mark too.warp drive 2nd cd has two new bonus tracks.this deserves to do well.

paul mitch rudland. abr

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...