WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

phaffas

:rofl2:

Hahaha, now that's the strangest video clip I think I've ever seen. Cool song, even though I can't understand a single word. Anyone able to fill us in on who the band is. The keyboardist and the bass player look like characters from that 90's TV show. You know the one.

I truly wish I was dead.

How, why and why?

How'd you find it, why did you watch it and why did you ruin other lives by passing it on?

Hahaha, now that's the strangest video clip I think I've ever seen. Cool song, even though I can't understand a single word. Anyone able to fill us in on who the band is. The keyboardist and the bass player look like characters from that 90's TV show. You know the one.

That 'Dinosaurs' ; "Not the mamma" show?

This one:

dinosaurs-tv-show.jpg

This one:

dinosaurs-tv-show.jpg

HAHHAHA

NOT THE MAMMA!

Current line-up

Herra Hevisaurus - Vocals

Milli Pilli - Keyboards

Riffi Raffi - Guitar

Muffi Puffi - Bass

Komppi Momppi - Drums

Additional notes

Among several finnish children's metal and hard rock bands, Hevisaurus is the first one to release an album consisting mostly of original music.

While the real names of the actual line-up have not been released, among the artists on the full-length album are Mirka Rantanen (Thunderstone), Jens Johansson (Dio, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Stratovarius), Henrik Klingenberg (Sonata Arctica), Mikko Kosonen (Maija Vilkkumaa), Nino Laurenne (Thunderstone) and Mikko Salovaara (Kiuas).

The band has released two MP3 singles, "Jurahevin kuninkaat" and "Viimeinen mammutti", before the release of the full-length.

Hevisaurus - Jurahevin kuninkaat

Full-length, Sony

October 17th, 2009

[add/edit review]

The album title means "The Kings of Jurassic Heavy Metal".

1. Syntytarina 01:38

2. Jee Hevisaurus 02:42

3. Jurahevin kuninkaat 03:16

4. Kapteeni Koukku 02:18

5. Viimeinen mammutti 03:53

6. Mörri-Möykky 02:21

7. Läksyjä tulee 02:50 [view lyrics]

8. Intiaanin sotahuuto 02:51

9. Rupu-Rupu Mörkö 03:06

10. Haloo haloo 03:03 [view lyrics]

11. Popkornipulla 02:39

12. Rosvolaulu 03:02

13. Louhikäärme ja ritari 03:41 [view lyrics]

14. Dinosaurusten maa 03:51

Total playing time 41:11

253083.jpg

Current line-up

Milli Pilli - Keyboards

Riffi Raffi - Guitar

Muffi Puffi - Bass

Komppi Momppi - Drums

Additional notes

Among several finnish children's metal and hard rock bands, Hevisaurus is the first one to release an album consisting mostly of original music.

While the real names of the actual line-up have not been released, among the artists on the full-length album are Mirka Rantanen (Thunderstone), Jens Johansson (Dio, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Stratovarius), Henrik Klingenberg (Sonata Arctica), Mikko Kosonen (Maija Vilkkumaa), Nino Laurenne (Thunderstone) and Mikko Salovaara (Kiuas).

The band has released two MP3 singles, "Jurahevin kuninkaat" and "Viimeinen mammutti", before the release of the full-length.

Full-length, Sony

October 17th, 2009

[add/edit review]

253083.jpg

Heavy metal dinosaurs for the unyuns,what's not to love :lol:

Current line-up

Milli Pilli - Keyboards

Riffi Raffi - Guitar

Muffi Puffi - Bass

Komppi Momppi - Drums

Additional notes

Full-length, Sony

October 17th, 2009

[add/edit review]

253083.jpg

the thing is if you didnt know this was dinosaurs , half the guys here would be all over it... apart from being from Finland.. pff.. Finland..

Current line-up

Milli Pilli - Keyboards

Riffi Raffi - Guitar

Muffi Puffi - Bass

Komppi Momppi - Drums

Additional notes

Full-length, Sony

October 17th, 2009

[add/edit review]

253083.jpg

the thing is if you didnt know this was dinosaurs , half the guys here would be all over it... apart from being from Finland.. pff.. Finland..

And the fact that they don't sing in English.

Are you guys freakin' kidding me, I mean listen to yourselves. Talking about how lame this so called children's band is. I wish that their was something like this when I was a kid. I mean it's cheesey as shit, but it's better than the shit kids are listening to now. I mean, if I could have had the direction to get into hard rock and heavy metal at a young age, who knows what my collection would look like. I got into heavy metal about 1997 (not the best year for metal) and didn't get into collecting until 2000. I was listening to trendy rap, punk and grunge, before I saw the light. So if this can get young Finnish kids at a young age into metal, I say fuck yeah! While over here in the US all these young kids are listening to Rap and Emo. So make fun all you want, but I think it's kinda badass in a fucked up cheesey kinda way.

This one:

dinosaurs-tv-show.jpg

HAHHAHA

NOT THE MAMMA!

The Dinosaurs = Greatest show of all time... except for most shows.

• 1 month later...

Frightening... and yet I could not look away....

It's like some f**ked up mix of Lordi, The Wiggles and the Banana Splits thrown into a blender!!!

You mean, there 's MORE THAN ONE band like this in Finland? :blink: Lucky kids. When I was a kid, all we had was the Archies, the two hippie chicks from "The Secret Garden" and the aforementioned Banana Splits

• 9 months later...

Are you guys freakin' kidding me, I mean listen to yourselves. Talking about how lame this so called children's band is. I wish that their was something like this when I was a kid. I mean it's cheesey as shit, but it's better than the shit kids are listening to now. I mean, if I could have had the direction to get into hard rock and heavy metal at a young age, who knows what my collection would look like. I got into heavy metal about 1997 (not the best year for metal) and didn't get into collecting until 2000. I was listening to trendy rap, punk and grunge, before I saw the light. So if this can get young Finnish kids at a young age into metal, I say fuck yeah! While over here in the US all these young kids are listening to Rap and Emo. So make fun all you want, but I think it's kinda badass in a fucked up cheesey kinda way.

Agreed! :beerbang:

Btw!

This little guy is bangin' with chocolate milk.. :tumbsup: