WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

phaffas

Just watched the clip, or at least as much of it as I could stand. Unspeakably bad, one of the most awful things I have ever seen. My eyes, my eyes!

Are you guys freakin' kidding me, I mean listen to yourselves. Talking about how lame this so called children's band is. I wish that their was something like this when I was a kid. I mean it's cheesey as shit, but it's better than the shit kids are listening to now. I mean, if I could have had the direction to get into hard rock and heavy metal at a young age, who knows what my collection would look like. I got into heavy metal about 1997 (not the best year for metal) and didn't get into collecting until 2000. I was listening to trendy rap, punk and grunge, before I saw the light. So if this can get young Finnish kids at a young age into metal, I say fuck yeah! While over here in the US all these young kids are listening to Rap and Emo. So make fun all you want, but I think it's kinda badass in a fucked up cheesey kinda way.

Agreed! :beerbang:

Btw!

This little guy is bangin' with chocolate milk.. :tumbsup:

Add my agreement to this.

Its not aimed at adults, its aimed at kids, so of course its not going to appeal to people here.

All we got as kids here was shitty nursery rhymes and cack like Rod, Jane and Freddy.

Had I and all the other kids been exposed to this at a young age, maybe rock and metal would have had a bigger following than it has now.

Are you guys freakin' kidding me, I mean listen to yourselves. Talking about how lame this so called children's band is. I wish that their was something like this when I was a kid. I mean it's cheesey as shit, but it's better than the shit kids are listening to now. I mean, if I could have had the direction to get into hard rock and heavy metal at a young age, who knows what my collection would look like. I got into heavy metal about 1997 (not the best year for metal) and didn't get into collecting until 2000. I was listening to trendy rap, punk and grunge, before I saw the light. So if this can get young Finnish kids at a young age into metal, I say fuck yeah! While over here in the US all these young kids are listening to Rap and Emo. So make fun all you want, but I think it's kinda badass in a fucked up cheesey kinda way.

Btw!

Add my agreement to this.

Its not aimed at adults, its aimed at kids, so of course its not going to appeal to people here.

All we got as kids here was shitty nursery rhymes and cack like Rod, Jane and Freddy.

Had I and all the other kids been exposed to this at a young age, maybe rock and metal would have had a bigger following than it has now.

Fair enough, very good post and I can't disagree. I just wish I hadn't had to watch it myself! :D

I'd never heard of them till I saw this thread. Gave both CDs a good listen, and I'm surprisingly impressed. That might not be the case if I understood the lyrics and knew that they were actually singing about things like hiccups, homework, and backyards, but ignorance is bliss. The music rocks. :headbanger:

• My Little Pony

Btw!

Like the Scorps, I was raised on rock. Born in '87, I grew up listening to Petra, Whiteheart, Yes, Genesis, Supertramp, Tom Cochrane, various other classic rock, as well as country, and in '05 my buddy introduced me to Avantasia which opened the floodgates, and now I'm a metalhead through and through. I admit, I'm a rare breed, so anything to get the kids grounded in REAL music at a young age, I'm down with.

Any serious, english bands with a similar music style?

Are you saying they ARNT serious!?

I just meant the lyrics. Like I said in my last post... If I knew what they were saying, I probably wouldn't enjoy the CD as much as I do.

• 7 years later...