Halloween

cdjunky41

Yes!

It's that time of the year where the little kids are done up in little costumes while being paraded around by their parents. You can read the fathers faces as they would rather be somewhere else (Bar my guess).

I'm goin' to ice down a 12 pac and hand out the goodies.... :tumbsup:

Wait! :yikes:

I mean I'm going to give out the candy!!

Wait!! :eek:

How can I say this without sounding like a child predator? or Michael Jackson??

I'll be helping my wife distribute the candy to all the children from the hood.... :blink:

You guess correct, I would rather be in a bar. Instead I'll be a good dad and take my daughter to a few houses (family & friends). Maybe watch a couple of horror flicks when I get home. Catch up on the late college football games and pass the fuck out.

My kids are going to be pirates.

I'm going to be the tired looking guy in sweats and an Iron Maiden shirt walking around the neighborhood with the Pirate Brothers. :lol:

I don't do anything for it as it's not really celebrated here in a big way, sometimes get kids dressing up and door knocking, but not a lot. Would be a fun thing to celebrate especially if you have children.

At least the movie is better than most Saturday nights, so I get to watch The Shining tonight :tumbsup:

Does anyone actually care about this holiday outside of the US?

Nope !!!!!!!

I`m unfortunately a misery when it comes to Halloween, I don`t like to answer the door to the kids, let my wife do that and also with our kids, I let my wife take them trick or treating!

Not really a big deal where we are, seems to be a huge thing in America though.

Daughter is going to be a cat, son #1 is Snakeyes (cool!), and baby will be a dragon. Our church has a "trunk or treat" thing where 50+ cars decorate the trunks of their cars and fill them w/candy, so the kids score huge there. then a quick trip around the neighborhood and off to the hockey game.

Was Halloween on Saturday night in Australia? I was actually in the city on that night to see the Candy Harlots and I saw about 5 people in Halloween costumes... that's about the most I've seen anyone bother with it over here. :lol:

Went to the Number 10 Saloon in deadwood last nite, amongst others...and was greeted by a priest with horns and wandering hands, and then got a good feel copped by beetlejuice. It was awesome! :D I went as an angel. Had guys in devil costumes lookin at me all nite.

My wife bought a kitten so she invited all her friends to come over and see it. So all day long her friends dropped in and I continued to pound whiskey's, harrass this message board and watch the World Series.

My wife bought a kitten so she invited all her friends to come over and see it. So all day long her friends dropped in and I continued to pound whiskey's, harrass this message board and watch the World Series.

Nice. Now that's what I call a Halloween. Whiskey and pussy, what more do you need?

Nice. Now that's what I call a Halloween. Whiskey and pussy, what more do you need?

I could go for both. I ran out of JD :crying:

:rofl2:

Even I don't have a good comeback for that one! :tumbsup:

We had a gig on and most people turned up in fancy dress, which was cool. A good night was had by all I think.

Fuckin' Metal!!! :headbanger:

Seen some awesome costumes last night.. I saw OSAMA BIN LADEN, A bottle of hot sauce, The PINK PANTHER with a pair of scissors stuck in his eye. Most kids didn't even bother to dress.

Got drunk with my neighbors. I ended the night blasting my DARKSTAR album....