A Personal Matter That I'll Take To Metal Heads

Leykis101

My girlfriend of 10 years announced last night that she didn't think she was in love with me anymore, now ive had a few girlfriends, but this is a general reason I just try to ignore them, I have metal, music, my job, sports, there is so much shit out there to do, this girl came into the halfway house I was living in, to visit a fellow inmate, we've gotten along, I have a daughter with her, I have never fucked around on her, we got along, so, much like finding out about a death you werent expecting, Im kind of sitting around waiting for this to hit that right spot, you know when your entire inside lining of your body goes numb, and etc. aside from writing a ballad, im kind of having a hard time channeling my anger, ballads just don't do it, Im angry because you know, trust isnt really a word, at least in my life that I use loosely or take lightly, I generally don't trust anybody, until they give me a reason to trust them, I don't play that moronic game of, you get credited trust when I meet you, this is one of the most confusing states of mind I believe the human mind is capable of, I mean, I really cant get my heart broke anymore, being in prison during kid's birthdays, first steps, family deaths, etc. that pretty much took all the broken heart syndrome out of me, but at least when you have a broken heart, you know what it is, I can't exactly explain the feeling I feel right now, so I figured I would post it to fellow metal heads, who as tight knit as it seems we can be, are really just a bunch of rockin strangers, so, if youve got any tips, on drug mixtures, cetain alcohol recipes, or even just good old vandalism ideas, I would enjoy reading about them, as you can tell, im not on here ranting about what a fucking cunt she is, (yet) so even just share a funny prostitute story, or anything,, since I was stupid enough that I decided not to go work today, (150 miles away) I didnt care to make that drive in this frame of mind, but I didnt really consider what sitting at my house would be like either, so before I go bezerk, perhaps, one of you has a great story, about anything, but I would really prefer a how you got even with the bitch story! as id find those the funniest right now. Thanks guys!

I've heard Weed and Whiskey go well together :whistle:

i wouldnt know first hand tho...

Drinkin' booze and smokin' dope together is like pissin' into the wind...

I've heard Weed and Whiskey go well together :whistle:

i wouldnt know first hand tho...

well ya gotta do it right!! don't exceed 10 shots and 5 spliffs....gotta try and keep the ratio to about 2:1 :tumbsup:

Dude, readin your story it seems like I read mine too ;) had the same shit situation 7 years before. So don't hang a round' - life is still goin' on (but I know it's hard...) take a bunch of cool beers and listen to any Metal you like, as loud as you can!!! Life is to short to think only about those f**** ex-wifes :beerbang:

Rock On bro!!!!!

on a more serious note, ive heard this story a few times myself....and i really cant imagine what i'd do in that situation.....i dont think id be angry, just plain heartbroken :/

but to be honest, the whole drugs + alcohol thing is probably closer to the truth than id like to admit....i reckon i'd just get f*cked up on different things....something that isnt advised....but i just have that mentality, if i was in those shoes id probably crack :/

although for now when it comes to heartbreak, Alcohol tends to do the trick on its own....i just cant imagine what you're going through right now...

and dont take me seriously when i say smoke a spliff....that shit'll only make you feel worse on its own :/ mixed itll just knock you out and you'll sleep the day away (much like Keef has been known to do in the past)

Dude seriously stay away from the drugs and limit your booze intake...being through a divorce and drinking heavy through it I didn't accomplish much but many hangovers. My advise to you is go on a fuck fest and hit everthing with a vag...that's just my 2 cents.

Dude seriously stay away from the drugs and limit your booze intake...being through a divorce and drinking heavy through it I didn't accomplish much but many hangovers. My advise to you is go on a fuck fest and hit everthing with a vag...that's just my 2 cents.

I agree with Bob very much.

Not that I've been through a divorce but I have went through relationship problems many years ago and drinking and smoking pot didn't fix the problem and didn't make her come back.

it never fixes the problem :(

it just distracts you, lets face it...

but the fuckfest thing is a good idea, might actually meet someone new that way aswell as taking your mind off of her...

i just think its even more fun going on a fuckfest when you're under the influence.....it wont make your problems go away, but it will enhance whatever you do choose to do :lol:

Fuckin' true. The most horrific hour of my life just came to my mind... :wacko:

i wanna know more about these occasions sometime in the future....you must have done ALOT of stuff to get into a bad state :s

Wow that just sucks Man.. I feel for ya.....

My suggestion?? Play Type O Negative's first album.. "Slow, Deep and Hard"?? Especially the opening track "Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity" aka I Know You're Fucking Someone Else...

Should make Ya feel a lil better..... :tumbsup:

The situation's a bit more f*cked up because you share the kid, but I agree with Metalhunter and Bob. Sadly, from experience, I can assure you that dwelling on depressing issues solves absolutely f*ck all.

I can't comment with 100% conviction because I don't know if she said she doesn't love you and wants to leave you, or she said she doesn't love you so she expects you to make you love her again? Either way, you guys aren't married and hopefully you have no big investments together (?) so maybe it's time to hit the road. As Bob says, f*ck everything you can and move onto the next part of whatever your life will bring. And if possible, try to keep it civil between you and her for the sake of your daughter.

The situation's a bit more f*cked up because you share the kid, but I agree with Metalhunter and Bob. Sadly, from experience, I can assure you that dwelling on depressing issues solves absolutely f*ck all.

I can't comment with 100% conviction because I don't know if she said she doesn't love you and wants to leave you, or she said she doesn't love you so she expects you to make you love her again? Either way, you guys aren't married and hopefully you have no big investments together (?) so maybe it's time to hit the road. As Bob says, f*ck everything you can and move onto the next part of whatever your life will bring. And if possible, try to keep it civil between you and her for the sake of your daughter.

I agree with everything that Geoff said except for hitting everything that moves. You just might end up with someone you REALLY can't stand.

Masturbation always works with a break up.

It relieves stress and you can have anyone you want :wub:

Stay away from drugs

They can cause you to be purhaps suicidal or homicidal.....Shit you really don't need.

I used to have a problem when women broke up with me, Now! I welcome it!!!

I agree with everything that Geoff said except for hitting everything that moves. You just might end up with someone you REALLY can't stand.

Don't get me wrong, mate. I'm sure as sin not suggesting he gets in another releationship.

heh heh, i guess you guys are just tame in your wiser years....im sure many of you werent unlike me when you were my age....but im the odd one out here.....

but Masturbation is boring, i'd take Geoffs advice :P

If by tame you mean not interested in drugs... never have been, mate. Beer, sure, I'll drink that till the cows come home. And if this happened to me I would drink a lot of beer, but probably not much more than I already do.

And yeah, it is boring... :(

If by tame you mean not interested in drugs... never have been, mate. Beer, sure, I'll drink that till the cows come home. And if this happened to me I would drink a lot of beer, but probably not much more than I already do.

And yeah, it is boring... :(

not at all, i understand completely that not everyone likes weed...and i know you tried it and liked the high but not the smoking of it. thats cool with me :tumbsup:

by tame i mean cdjunkys suggestion of masturbation rather than sex, amongst other things that im too tired to recall (i made that post a while ago now :P)

i mean im young....i just turned 18 an i plan to go out and live my life to the fullest for the next couple of years with sex, drugs and rock n roll (and alot of alcohol in the process!) but you guys have all been there and done that.....so i guess my suggestions are really just the suggestions of an 18 year old having too much fun discovering the cool things in life :P

One is never too young to suggest a lifestyle of as much sex and beer as possible. Sure, it's nice if you can incorporate that into a somewhat "stable" life...

Don't get me wrong, mate. I'm sure as sin not suggesting he gets in another releationship.

There's nothing wrong with slamming some skanks forhead against the head board.

Bout time for an update Leykis.

And as Charley and others have said, music is going to be around for you. She is a great mistress, never leaves, always there and man there is a song or 50 for every occasion, heartbreak, joy, etc...

Bangin' whores is awesome and as Mr. Junnky points out repainting the bathroom walls is a fine fine substitute too.

Redd Fox said it best when he said, "spend $100 on prostitute? Hell I went and got some vaseline took care of business myself, woke up the next morning with a smile on my face and $99 in my pocket."

And tearing it up is a load of fun, but keeping a level clear head and preparing for battle is amazing therapy. I've learned that beating someone at the game using intellect and being soft spoken is the ultimate victory.

Really hope things work out, for your daughters sake. Not saying to stick out a bad thing for the kid, but taking the high road will pay tenfold in your daughters eyes...Even though verbally abusing, insulting and mud flinging sure would feel good right now. :)

Chin up brother.

Guys, I ignored her all day, she didn't know I didnt go to work, I went and pulled my heater core out of my truck, played the new Star Wars on the 360, watched Cheech & Chong's Still Smokin! and I absolutely didn't smoke any Purple Indica!!! before doing all this, you see, she showed up at my house during her lunch, I mostly didnt want to open the door to a day full of what if's and why's, so I pretty much just didnt think about it, I didnt want to talk about it, and when she showed up, I most certainly wasnt as stoned as ive been since high school, so all these factors, compiled along with the fact I was using the ignore feature on my palm, they had her on the defensive, I guess I figured she was going to tell me the story, in all it's painfully boring details, if I asked her or not, it turns out, she started tripping out about the way I was acting, I think from what she offered to me (I didnt inquire any extra info) she feels like I don't love her, cause I wont let her move in with me, but I see that as the secret that's kept us together for 10 years, she want me to marry her, I told her it was one or the other, (kidding of course) , considering it's the only thing I can think of in my whole life, that ive done consistently for 10 years, and shit starts getting old, boring, etc. my question to her, is whats the upside to us marrying and moving in with each other? logically, that seems almost like a fatal set of plans all together! I guess her Idea of commitment and mine are very, very different, and that's sad, because I love her, and will stay faithful to her, (never cheated once on her) but moving her in would be bad, I have never met a person I let live with me, or I lived with, that didnt go bad in the end, and If I marry her, she will assume I want her to move in anyway, how many of you have been married, and something HONESTLY!! was in it for you, other then divorce fees, my dad, married 3 times, single now, my mom, married 3 times, married a rich weather man, they seem to get along because they are both bread winners and extremely full of themselves, but I just dont see the benefit for men, when it comes to getting married, sorry to rant, but you guys are full of life experinces that most people cant even imagine, until they occur, and id like to not have divorce be the only part of getting married, that I can be sure of! and it's looking like we are going to go our seperate ways over it, and that truly breaks my heart, but, I don't see how rushing in and getting married will do anything, theres a reason I didnt ask her to marry me, you know, after 10 years, it's not cause I forgot, or wasnt sure, Im very sure, and I guess until I find a chick who's just like me, it's going to be either a lot of looking, or no looking, maybe I can get a mail order chick, that doesnt speak enough english to irritate me, but I say funny and stupid shit, but this is pretty dramatic, Ive just gotta try and keep my thoughts as rational and logical as I possibly can! (THE PURPLE INDICA DID NOT HELP AT ALL!!!) so If I was giving advice to any of you, I would not recommend it, I don't drink anymore, so Im not going back to that outfit, drinking interfers with my suffering!

Oh man, I do feel for you. Awkward situaton, but I do see where you're coming from. If she would honestly leave you because you won't get married then she's obviously not the one for you, sad as it is. Hope she realises that an actual wedding should not change what you guys have and it works out for you, but either way, good luck mate.

No shit, Im trying to keep this as un dramatic as I possibly can, since drama just ends up confusing the fuck out of me, then I get angry, then I end up in my drive way at 4 in the morning with my system in my Jeep blasting Michael Bolton, so the rest of the neighborhood can feel the sheer anger that i am feeling, and believe me, if some jerk off woke me up at 4 am blasting Michael Bolton, that would bypass all switches and go directly to my Anger button! but in all reality, do you think the next chick I start getting serious with will click anything that reminds me of how this feels? doesnt work like that does it, that's why i'll break out the credit card, and get myself enough 360 games, that i'll have to stay home, or maybe take a trip acrossed the state line to Nevada, and use the credit card their, ive never paid for pussy before, not literally, figuratively I guess you could say im paying for pussy right now, arent I?