Liberty & Justice

Harem Scarem called it quits over a year ago and released their final album Hope last summer I was sad as hell. Now on melodicrock.com I just heard a snippet of of band called Liberty & Justice featuring Pete and Harry from Harem Scarem. The song is on the latest MRCD5 from Melodicrock.com.

Seriously from what I hear you might as well call it Harem Scarem, they haven't missed a beat in well the little time since they've called it quits. The sample sounds like what Geoff would say "delicious".

Liberty & Justice

I'll surely pick this up if the whole thing sounds like this.

Is it me or is the MRCD5 looking freakin' brilliant, great work Andrew. I'd get it just for the Hansel and Cashmir tracks. I wish the latest Mr. Big was on it, I love the song but don't want to fork out the money and get yet another best of Mr. Big to come along with one new song.

This is a song from the upcoming Liberty N Justice album "Light it up".

Liberty N Justice is essentially a christian supergroup featuring anyone from the world of rock music!

Chances are, this is the only song they are doing on the CD.

No say it ain't true Captain....my heart is once again broken. (insert smiley face jumping off a bridge here). That song sounds damn fine to me, I'll keep on hoping Harem Scarem reforms to release again.

Even more reason to pick up the MRCD5.

Wow, I'd love to hear this song. But yeah, my experience with these Liberty & Justice CDs is a bit mixed. Some pretty good stuff, but also a lot of stuff I'm not into at all.

Yeah agreed the Liberty and Justice CD's are a very mixed affair, some great tracks some not so great tracks. Definately keen to hear the Hess/Lesperance track though!

And yes that upcoming MR5CD looks awesome, really keen to get a copy of that one. I haven't purchased any of those compilations in the past but now really wish I had.

Thanks for the good vibes re: MRCD5. Worked hard on this one over several months. Looking forward to getting it done and shipped out.

It looks awesome - have already pre ordered (with the Harem Scarem E.P). I especially love the sound of the SPIN GALLERY vocalist's tune, killer AOR stuff there...

Thanks for the good vibes re: MRCD5. Worked hard on this one over several months. Looking forward to getting it done and shipped out.

It looks awesome - have already pre ordered (with the Harem Scarem E.P). I especially love the sound of the SPIN GALLERY vocalist's tune, killer AOR stuff there...

Yeah, I think i'll order that one too Andrew...sounds like a pretty killer set of songs.

Cheers

I helped write the song that Harry/Pete are on...lyrically.

Vic did not produce the entire album, just the songs he wrote/co-wrote. I helped write 3 of the 4 Vic did for the record (lyrically). I also co-wrote/sang a song on the album (I was alo on the Independence Day album).

It's shaping up to be the best LnJ album yet.

Thanks Tim. Chris Antblad's material is just fabulous. Proper mixing of the album starts in a week or so.

Vic did not produce the entire album, just the songs he wrote/co-wrote. I helped write 3 of the 4 Vic did for the record (lyrically). I also co-wrote/sang a song on the album (I was alo on the Independence Day album).

would you help mr.rob? :tumbsup:

Who's that??

Who's that??

wow...did i miss something? mr.kerns.

Who's that??

wow...did i miss something? mr.kerns.

Oh, Robert...yeah, if he was available & willing I would...

Guest Vic Rivera

Hey gang...long time no see, haven't been on here in a while!

Yep - it's definitely going to be Justin's best L&J release. He has really gone out of his way to assemble some top notch talent for this CD and that is reflected in all of the songs and performances!

As correctly pointed out, I didn't produce the entire album, just the songs I co-wrote and wrote...the Harry and Pete song ("Beautiful Decision") was one of them. After Justin asked me to write the music around his lyrics, I wrote and tracked the song with the Scarem guys in mind. The cool thing about it was that when he heard it, he asked if I had any preferences for the singer/guitar soloist combo for the song, and I said yup, Harry and Pete. Next day Justin calls me to say "You've got your wish"!

I was pretty stoked, to say the least. Given that I know the fellas already, getting it together with them was simple, easy and fun, and I think it's reflected in all of our performances.

Trust me whan I say this is just the tip of the iceberg for the quality of this record - again, MAJOR props to Justin for pulling this one together and thinking enough of me to make me such a big part of it....he is a good guy and I am honored.

Hope you are all well, and I'll try not to be so long in between appearances on here!!

Oh yeah, by the way, if you can find it (LOL - no joke!)....hope y'all like the Poley/Rivera CD!

Best regards,

Vic Rivera

Hey gang...long time no see, haven't been on here in a while!

Yep - it's definitely going to be Justin's best L&J release. He has really gone out of his way to assemble some top notch talent for this CD and that is reflected in all of the songs and performances!

As correctly pointed out, I didn't produce the entire album, just the songs I co-wrote and wrote...the Harry and Pete song ("Beautiful Decision") was one of them. After Justin asked me to write the music around his lyrics, I wrote and tracked the song with the Scarem guys in mind. The cool thing about it was that when he heard it, he asked if I had any preferences for the singer/guitar soloist combo for the song, and I said yup, Harry and Pete. Next day Justin calls me to say "You've got your wish"!

I was pretty stoked, to say the least. Given that I know the fellas already, getting it together with them was simple, easy and fun, and I think it's reflected in all of our performances.

Trust me whan I say this is just the tip of the iceberg for the quality of this record - again, MAJOR props to Justin for pulling this one together and thinking enough of me to make me such a big part of it....he is a good guy and I am honored.

Hope you are all well, and I'll try not to be so long in between appearances on here!!

Oh yeah, by the way, if you can find it (LOL - no joke!)....hope y'all like the Poley/Rivera CD!

Best regards,

Vic Rivera

Awesome to have you hear posting Vic!!

Love all of your previous work and especially the Poley/Rivera disc!!

I'll definitely have to check out the new L&J disc.

Rock on!! :headbanger: