The Last Vegas - Whatever Gets You Off

heaven&hell

Anyone else digging this new sleaze band from Motley Crue's label? :headbanger:

Check out "I'm Bad" for the best tune that Faster Pussycat didn't write.

http://www.myspace.com/thelastvegas

You can get the cd at Amazon for $9.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Whatever-Gets-You-La...8680&sr=1-1

Edit: It appears that this band isn't so new as they have a couple of other discs, but they still kick butt.

Good solid band... the ballad is great and the rest is pretty cool too. Good for fans of Miss Crazy.

Lots of Faster Pussycat influence. I like it.

Yup great stuff. :headbanger:

I just got my copy in the mail from Amazon and this sucker rocks from start to finish.

I wonder if anyone else around here has any of their other discs?

I just got my copy in the mail from Amazon and this sucker rocks from start to finish.

I have S/T and "Seal The Deal" as well as this one.4-5 songs on the new one are actually on their S/T disc.I don't have "Lick'em And Leave'em but from the samples I have heard it sounds like it is as good the others.

I have S/T and "Seal The Deal" as well as this one.4-5 songs on the new one are actually on their S/T disc.I don't have "Lick'em And Leave'em but from the samples I have heard it sounds like it is as good the others.

Thanks for the info. :drink:

Good solid band... the ballad is great and the rest is pretty cool too. Good for fans of Miss Crazy.

I also hear some Faster Pussycat, Bang Tango and Crue. :tumbsup:

Yeah, good call on Faster Puussycat. I do hear a lot of them in this as well. 'Apologize' is great...

I also hear some Faster Pussycat, Bang Tango and Crue. :tumbsup:

Yeah, good call on Faster Puussycat. I do hear a lot of them in this as well. 'Apologize' is great...

Yeah great great ballad and for the me the whole disc rules. :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Before they were The Last Vegas, they called themselves The Nastys. And they had 3 cd's. 1st:The shameless self-promotion demo. 2nd:old wine, new bottle and the 3rd:goodtime gone bad. The 2nd album had Faster P.cats Brent Muscat producing some songs as well as playing guitar and back-up singing. They were from Grand Rapids, Mi and Chicago. Total Glam Band i mean that with a compliment. The cd's are out of print but you can still find them around.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really good disc. I picked up my copy at Walmart for $9 and I'm glad I did. Its kind of refreshing to have an disc where I don't have to constantly look at the case to see what the title is. The songs are instantly recognizable.

This is one of my favorite releases of 2009. :banger:

Is it just me, or does "Apologize" have a Tesla feel to it? Chad's vox definitely have a Jeff Keith feel to them on this song IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...
On 8/19/2009 at 11:08 PM, whiplash1972 said:

This is one of my favorite releases of 2009. :banger:

Is it just me, or does "Apologize" have a Tesla feel to it? Chad's vox definitely have a Jeff Keith feel to them on this song IMO.

I heard this song on the Peacemaker TV show, and first of all I thought it was Buckcherry as it had all the hallmarks of one of their ballads, and vocal style was similar. Then part way through the song a few of the lines I changed my mind to "maybe it's Tesla, as that sounds like Jeff Keith now".

Of course it was neither.

• Like 1