Jorn Lande has rejoined Masterplan

KING

Just read on another forum that Ardshcok magazine is stating it is finally Official Jorn Lande has rejoined German power Metal band MASTERPLAN.

Cool to see what they come up with this time but i hope he still puts out solo albums.

JORN ~ Spirit Black out June 2009 :guitbannana:

This is horrible, im devastated! It is a truly horrible day for us all.

Just read on another forum that Ardshcok magazine is stating it is finally Official Jorn Lande has rejoined German power Metal band MASTERPLAN.

Cool to see what they come up with this time but i hope he still puts out solo albums.

JORN ~ Spirit Black out June 2009 :guitbannana:

I'm pretty pleased about this. Masterplan were better with him in, and his solo discs were just okay IMO....

Yep good news for me too

Whilst I like his solo stuff, the only truly great solo album he has released is 'Worldchanger'....everything since has had a couple of killer tracks and whole bunch of filler IMO. Also his solo style has become incredibly predictable...heavy mid-paced plodders.

I'll not even try to plug the Masterplan debut as that was pretty patchy as well IMO, but if they can re-capture the magic of 'Aeronautics' then that would be fantastic! That was a killer album for sure.

Seriously? :cartman:

Why so ?

Because he's Jorn! Masterplan should join him and become Jorn!

Seriously? :cartman:

Why so ?

Because he's Jorn! Masterplan should join him and become Jorn!

This has been in the rumor mill since Dimeo left the band in January so I'm not suprised at all.

I'm glad he came back though so they didn't have to get a different singer.

I'm sure whatever they come up with will kick butt as will Jorn's new album he's working on. :headbanger:

Yep good news for me too

Whilst I like his solo stuff, the only truly great solo album he has released is 'Worldchanger'....everything since has had a couple of killer tracks and whole bunch of filler IMO. Also his solo style has become incredibly predictable...heavy mid-paced plodders.

I'll not even try to plug the Masterplan debut as that was pretty patchy as well IMO, but if they can re-capture the magic of 'Aeronautics' then that would be fantastic! That was a killer album for sure.

Yeah "Aeronautics" was awesome. I really liked their last disc too ("Mk II") with Dimeo, nice & melodic....

I personally much prefer his solo stuff.

Got to agree with Geoff here. I pretty much like anything with Jorn but I REALLY dig his solo material. I actually thought the last Masterplan was excellent as well.

I personally much prefer his solo stuff.

Got to agree with Geoff here. I pretty much like anything with Jorn but I REALLY dig his solo material. I actually thought the last Masterplan was excellent as well.

I must agree, I'll take Jorn solo any day over Masterplan.....although Masterplan are okay....

Jorn Lande is one of the best singer, a guy of great talent but I really don't understand his choices of career. Masterplan is a correct band but far from the potential of Jorn.

Tell me that Ark is reforming and I'll yell hurra !

Dreams...

I also prefer JORN the solo band . But i think Aeronautics is a great record. So by him rejoing MP he can probably make sum money there by continue his solo career as well.

I also heard ARK LIVE @ PROGPOWER will be released on DVD maybe this year.

My favorite Jorn work was Ark, off his last album I thought the greatest songs were Promises and Night City, but his vocal performance on The Scarecrow sends shivers down my spine!

<br />
WHat do you guys think of the new samples?
<br /><br />same as I thought of the samples of his last 2 albums. One trick pony<br />
<br /><br /><br />

But that trick keeps me buying his albums!

<br />
WHat do you guys think of the new samples?
<br /><br />same as I thought of the samples of his last 2 albums. One trick pony<br />
<br /><br /><br />

But that trick keeps me buying his albums!

it doesnt me.....

How do any of you sleep at nights? one trick ponys are Steven Tyler, Brian Johnston, James Hetfield,(he's not even a 1\2 trick pony), and yes im sorry, Michael Boreman! these are people or better yet vocalists that I consider one trick ponys, Jorn has more vocal talent then all of these singers put together, you should only say good shit about Jorn!

How do any of you sleep at nights? one trick ponys are Steven Tyler, Brian Johnston, James Hetfield,(he's not even a 1\2 trick pony), and yes im sorry, Michael Boreman! these are people or better yet vocalists that I consider one trick ponys, Jorn has more vocal talent then all of these singers put together, you should only say good shit about Jorn!

I agree with you 100%...Jorn has got more vocal talent than all of those singers. So why does he waste it singing plodding medium paced classic hard rock.

What I want from him is another Worldchanger....you know songs like 'Sunset Station'. Or some more 'Millenium'....songs like 'Chasing Time', 'Superstar' etc sound awesome with him singing.

Also Masterplan songs like 'Falling Sparrow', 'Black In The Burn'....this is what I want to hear.