Why my wife is not allowed to collect c.d.'s

I'm forever telling telling the wife in my best Tony Soprano voice, "You treat that disc with the respect it deserves", but to no avail. She can use her shitty country and dance crap discs for coasters for all I care, but my discs are strictly off limits. Same for the fuckin' DVDs.

Good grief... even Foreigner CDs don't deserve that :crying:

Wow!

I forgot about this thread. I was a 12-pac deep when I posted this. What really pisses me off is that FOREIGNER c.d. is not easy to come by (At least not in my neck of the woods).

A few years ago, I got busted for buying the MEATLOAF-BAT OUT OF HELL c.d. She yelled at me for buying a c.d. that she already had. I told her that her copy was scratched. I played her copy and sure enough it started to skip. I started to laugh which was a mistake because she chased me with a frying pan. :axe:

Needless to say, she does not touch my c.d.'s and if she wants something, I'll pretty much get it.

I guess I can be grateful that my wife is sickened by my taste in music and she'd never entertain the thought of touching one of my CDs, unless it was to bin them.

I guess I can be grateful that my wife is sickened by my taste in music and she'd never entertain the thought of touching one of my CDs, unless it was to bin them.

It's not just your wife that is sickened mate! :D

:rofl2:

Wife = sick with disgust

Jez = sick with envy

I was a 12-pac deep

...and you were still able to type ??

Not only was I able to type, I drank it before the mrs got home.

Back on topic at hand, I also hate the questions that come with this grotesque abomination.

WHY ARE MY C.D.'s SKIPPING?..........LOOK AT THEM!!! :doh:

CAN YOU FIX THEM.............GOT A SHOTGUN? :sm164:

WHY DID YOU BUY A C.D. THAT I ALREADY HAVE?........LOOK AT THEM!!!! :cussing:

WHERE IS MY C.D.'s?...........MAYBE THEY TRIED TO ESCAPE. :eviltongue:

DO YOU HAVE MY C.D.?........ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME? :bs:

CAN YOU RIP MY C.D.'s INTO THE COMPUTER?.......LOOK AT THEM....CLOSELY!!!! :censored:

WHY IS THE PAINT COMING OFF THE C.D.'s.........NEGLECT! :rant:

I'm glad she has now idea about this thread, I think I would end up like Wayne Bobbit. :yikes:

• 1 year later...