FarCry - High Gear

Blue Charvel

...and the beatings will continue until morale improves... ;)

Seriously though if you have any interest in supporting my band and getting a nice addition to your melodic hard rock collection, head on over to our MySpace page and check out a few tunes, buy 10 or 15 CD's, etc. They make great Easter presents...

FarCry MySpace Page

This is so exciting! It's like Christmas, my birthday and the Fourth of July all rolled in one!

It's CHRISBIRTHJULY!!! :bananamac:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Pete,

The songs you have posted sound great. Do you guys have a Japanese release coming out with different cover art or bonus tracks? If so, I'll wait and pick mine up over here when it's released.

Great job!

Pete,

The songs you have posted sound great. Do you guys have a Japanese release coming out with different cover art or bonus tracks? If so, I wait and pick mine up over here when it's released.

Great job!

At this point we have no plans for a Japanese release... but that doesn't mean it won't happen as usual... :D

If we do at this point we don't have any secret bonus tracks to put on it anyway. :(

• 2023 Gold Donors
Pete,

The songs you have posted sound great. Do you guys have a Japanese release coming out with different cover art or bonus tracks? If so, I wait and pick mine up over here when it's released.

Great job!

At this point we have no plans for a Japanese release... but that doesn't mean it won't happen as usual... :D

If we do at this point we don't have any secret bonus tracks to put on it anyway. :(

Well I just placed my order. I look forward to hearing the whole thing.

Yeah, could I get mine with just a side of Pete love and maybe a large Fry?

Far Cry has been out for a long time... I already beat it and just got Far Cry 2 about 3 months ago. I've beat that 2 times now... Looking for a different shooter game to play... :P

;)<_< Did I miss something here?

I ordered mine weeks ago, I want a Guinness at DRF! I will just give it back to you Pete! I am a Bud man!

You can give it to me. :tumbsup:

Thank god somebody's got some taste... now we just have to find a band at DRF that's keeping some in their fridge... ;)

It's the drinking will continue until morale improves in my camp. And if that doesn't work, I'll hand out some beatings as well. No question, i'll be grabbing this one Pete. :beerbang:

I ordered mine weeks ago, I want a Guinness at DRF! I will just give it back to you Pete! I am a Bud man!

Thank god somebody's got some taste... now we just have to find a band at DRF that's keeping some in their fridge... ;)

If we have to, we can just send Evil Rick to get some. He can get anything with his Rockarma business card! :headbanger:

If we have to, we can just send Evil Rick to get some. He can get anything with his Rockarma business card! :headbanger:

If not I'm sure Skid Row will have some in their fridge again. :tumbsup:

It's the drinking will continue until morale improves in my camp. And if that doesn't work, I'll hand out some beatings as well. No question, i'll be grabbing this one Pete. :beerbang:

Awesome man, I truly appreciate that! :drink:

Fry wishes he wasn't quite as large actually...

Pete, you need to be careful when Jim wants your large Fry, if you know what I mean. The boy just ain't right.

Fry wishes he wasn't quite as large actually...

Pete, you need to be careful when Jim wants your large Fry, if you know what I mean. The boy just ain't right.

Don't be crazy. If I was talking about that, I would have said "tater-tot"... :whistle: