FarCry - High Gear

Blue Charvel

Jeez, Pete. The things I do for you. :wub: I put my order in today so I expect it here tomorrow. :)

Absolutely, I'm looking into flights now so I can hand carry it to you.

Where did you order it from btw, it didn't come through me... do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? :crying:

Jeez, Pete. The things I do for you. :wub: I put my order in today so I expect it here tomorrow. :)

Where did you order it from btw, it didn't come through me... do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? :crying:

Sorry mate, I sold out and went through Kivel. Hope that's still okay babycakes. In these tough ecomomic times the couple of dollars I saved was a godsend. Now I can buy nachos for lunch, and flowers for you when you arrive. :wub:

Sorry mate, I sold out and went through Kivel. Hope that's still okay babycakes. In these tough ecomomic times the couple of dollars I saved was a godsend. Now I can buy nachos for lunch, and flowers for you when you arrive. :wub:

:lol: Of course brother, I'm just happy you ordered it, regardless of where you get it from. :D

:lol: Of course brother, I'm just happy you ordered it, regardless of where you get it from. :D

Im getting a cdr off Geoff. I assume the above comment applies?

Why not wait and preorder it with the bonus tracks from Lonnie. :beerbang:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Lonnie's will have bonus tracks...... :blink:

Yes, there's a demo of Pete singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" accompanied by a mouth harp, and a hidden track of barn animal noises from the last Fry reunion... :nyanya:

Yes, there's a demo of Pete singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" accompanied by a mouth harp, and a hidden track of barn animal noises from the last Fry reunion... :nyanya:

Fine, spoil the surprise why don'tcha... <_<

Pete, has the album shipped yet? I've been fasting from beer until I receive it to enjoy a double punch of ecstasy and I think I'm very close to going insane (although my liver has been feeling much better lately). Any idea when I will have this bad boy in my greedy little hands??

Pete, has the album shipped yet? I've been fasting from beer until I receive it to enjoy a double punch of ecstasy and I think I'm very close to going insane (although my liver has been feeling much better lately). Any idea when I will have this bad boy in my greedy little hands??

My understanding is that the CD's have shipped from the manufacturer and should arrive at the Kivel Records corporate headquarters early next week, at which point they will be delivered to me, signed/personalized and shipped (for the MySpace orders), or signed by the whole original band and shipped (for the Kivel Records preorders). So I would guess they will start getting received starting late next week at the earliest depending on where in the country you are. :)

My understanding is that the CD's have shipped from the manufacturer and should arrive at the Kivel Records corporate headquarters early next week, at which point they will be delivered to me, signed/personalized and shipped (for the MySpace orders), or signed by the whole original band and shipped (for the Kivel Records preorders). So I would guess they will start getting received starting late next week at the earliest depending on where in the country you are. :)

Youre delivering these yourself right?

Youre delivering these yourself right?

I'll be expecting you to ring on my doorbell within...let's say...3 weeks?