6. Evidence in the Furnace

7. Carnivorous Swarm

8. Evisceration Plague

9. Shatter Their Bones

10. Carrion Sculpted Entity

11. Unnatural

12. Skewered From Ear to Eye

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=34783325

Can't remember if anyone round here actually liked this band? If you like your Metal heavy then before you start slagging them on this thread just check out the new songs on their myspace page - they really are an incredible Metal band. New disc "Evisceration Plague" is a slower/crunchier outing than last album "Kill" & the Production is absolutely shattering. I know I've debated with a few people round here about which is the best CC album (my moneys on last album "Kill"), but this new one is definitely the most accessible/tuneful.

None of the old-school bands still going (Suffocation/Deicide/Monstrosity etc) are making music anywhere this good anymore, & I doubt Morbid Angel's new one will be this good either. Absolutely fucking killer. :banger:

I Love Heavy Stuff...But The song titles...eek..

Bob (eaglesfan3000) is a fan of this band I think..bout the only one I know

who is..

Dark Star digs'em too.

who is..

Dark Star digs'em too.

I have heard some of their earlier stuff...too much gore/violent/murder

type of lyrics for me....

who is..

Dark Star digs'em too.

Yes.. Yes I do.. Looking forward to this one..... :headbanger:

Not everyone's taste I know, but when I am in the mood for em, DAMN I can just crank one of their CDs!!!! :beerbang:

I'm not a fan but I gotta at least give C.C. credit for stretching what should've been, at best, a one-or-two album joke into a career that has now passed the 20 year mark...

who is..

Dark Star digs'em too.

Yes.. Yes I do.. Looking forward to this one..... :headbanger:

Not everyone's taste I know, but when I am in the mood for em, DAMN I can just crank one of their CDs!!!! :beerbang:

And you would love this new one, ultra heavy & crunchy - & Rutan's production is incredible. But it's also very tuneful. "To Decompose" and the title-track are seriously catchy tunes. This band get a lot of stick for their lyrical content, but if there's anyone in the whole of Heavy Metal that can play their instruments as well as Alex Webster & Pat O'Brien then I've yet to hear them....

I went to purchase this yesterday and they said they pushed back the release date. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the version with the DVD as it has the making of the album on it, so you get to see Pat O'Brien playing the riff to "Scalding Hail" (how on earth he plays that thing is beyond my comprehension)....

• 2 weeks later...
Music good.

Vocals bad.

Production good.

Vocals bad.

(Sorry, Tim.)

Yeah I didn't think you'd be a fan of the vocals. Though the production on this thing is mighty. In fact play this in headphones on a good stereo & it's the best sounding heavy album I've probably ever heard, with a killer guitar tone...

canni.jpg

1. Priests of Sodom

2. Scalding Hail

3. To Decompose

4. A Cauldron of Hate

5. Beheading and Burning

6. Evidence in the Furnace

7. Carnivorous Swarm

8. Evisceration Plague

9. Shatter Their Bones

10. Carrion Sculpted Entity

11. Unnatural

12. Skewered From Ear to Eye

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=34783325

Can't remember if anyone round here actually liked this band? If you like your Metal heavy then before you start slagging them on this thread just check out the new songs on their myspace page - they really are an incredible Metal band. New disc "Evisceration Plague" is a slower/crunchier outing than last album "Kill" & the Production is absolutely shattering. I know I've debated with a few people round here about which is the best CC album (my moneys on last album "Kill"), but this new one is definitely the most accessible/tuneful.

None of the old-school bands still going (Suffocation/Deicide/Monstrosity etc) are making music anywhere this good anymore, & I doubt Morbid Angel's new one will be this good either. Absolutely fucking killer. :banger:

Be afraid, be very afraid.

• 3 weeks later...
I purchased this last night and I've got to say this is the best produced Corpse disc yet, however their lyrics are not near as brutal as they use to be a bit disappointed in that but another 10 by Cannibal Corpse.

Yeah they have softened-up on the lyrical content, & even the last couple of album covers have been pretty tame.

Isn't "Cauldron of Hate" one of the heaviest tunes you've ever heard in your life? The dual rhythm guitar in the verses is brutal...

I purchased this last night and I've got to say this is the best produced Corpse disc yet, however their lyrics are not near as brutal as they use to be a bit disappointed in that but another 10 by Cannibal Corpse.

Yeah they have softened-up on the lyrical content, & even the last couple of album covers have been pretty tame.

Isn't "Cauldron of Hate" one of the heaviest tunes you've ever heard in your life? The dual rhythm guitar in the verses is brutal...

Yeah that's a good one, they even said on the DVD that it is going to be one of the heaviest tunes on the disc. My faves are To Decompose, Cauldron Of Hate, and Evisceration Plague.

• 2 weeks later...
Not a bad album but they lost a lot when Chris Barnes left.

Yeah, they lost a shit singer with a horrible tone and no range. Listen to every SIX FEET UNDER disc for proof (something you don't need to bother doing, as every single one sounds the same as the one before it). There's no point in having a killer band with astonishing musicians like Pat O'Brien and Alex Webster if your vocalist is utterly without the slightest hint of ability whatsoever. Corpsegrinder rules. :banger: