CANNIBAL CORPSE - Evisceration Plague

TIM (2)

Not a bad album but they lost a lot when Chris Barnes left.

Yeah, they lost a shit singer with a horrible tone and no range. Listen to every SIX FEET UNDER disc for proof (something you don't need to bother doing, as every single one sounds the same as the one before it). There's no point in having a killer band with astonishing musicians like Pat O'Brien and Alex Webster if your vocalist is utterly without the slightest hint of ability whatsoever. Corpsegrinder rules. :banger:

Six Feet Under's first 3 or so albums were good. I will agree his vocals went down hill after that. I just feel that Cannibal Corpse will never top Tomb of The Mutilated.

Yeah, they lost a shit singer with a horrible tone and no range. Listen to every SIX FEET UNDER disc for proof (something you don't need to bother doing, as every single one sounds the same as the one before it). There's no point in having a killer band with astonishing musicians like Pat O'Brien and Alex Webster if your vocalist is utterly without the slightest hint of ability whatsoever. Corpsegrinder rules. :banger:

I just feel that Cannibal Corpse will never top Tomb of The Mutilated.

That's a very fair comment. Great disc. Whereas my fave disc is "Kill" I think that's largely because I LOVE modern production sounds so much, but I do think that technically "Tomb..." is the best thing they did....

I just feel that Cannibal Corpse will never top Tomb of The Mutilated.

That's a very fair comment. Great disc. Whereas my fave disc is "Kill" I think that's largely because I LOVE modern production sounds so much, but I do think that technically "Tomb..." is the best thing they did....

I cant comment on Kill or The Wretched Spawn , they are the only two I dont have.