No Birthday Cake For Adolf Hitler

T-BONE

:screwy: What knucklehead would name their kid Adolf Hitler? This poor kid is going to suffer for this, and from the looks of it, his siblings will too.....

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake

This Hitler youth is blond-haired, blue-eyed and just turned three.

Adolf Hitler Campbell is the middle child of three kids given Nazi-themed names by their parents, including a dad who denies the Holocaust occurred and decorates his home with swastikas.

"They're just names, you know," father Heath Campbell told the Easton Express-Times. "Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

Adolf has two sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie. The latter, just eight months old, was named for Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler.

The bizarre names came to public attention after a local ShopRite declined to provide the Holland Township, N.J., family with a cake inscribed "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."

"Other kids get their cake," Campbell complained. "I get a hard time. It's not fair to my children. How can a name be offensive?"

The kids are growing up in a home festooned with a swastika in every room. The father wears boots that once belonged to a Nazi soldier, and claims a relative was a member of Hitler's feared Schutzstaffel.

The parents insist they are not racist, although they don't believe in mingling the races.

And Heath Campbell claims he doesn't understand why people are shocked when they hear his son's full name.

Someone give him a history book.

Extended Story on Yahoo

Supermarket defends itself over Adolf Hitler cake

EASTON, Pa. – A supermarket is defending itself for refusing to a write out 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on his birthday cake. Deborah Campbell, 25, of nearby Hunterdon County, N.J., said she phoned in her order last week to the Greenwich ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the store denied similar requests from the Campbells the last two years, including a request for a swastika.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said Tuesday.

A Wal-Mart spokesman told The Associated Press on Wednesday that in light of the incident, the company would review its guidelines regarding cake decorations and other requests.

"It's clear that in serving this customer, some people were offended," spokesman Greg Rossiter said. "As a result, we're going to review our policies."

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."

The Campbells' two other children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in a few months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who will be 1 in April.

Campbell said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

He said about 12 people attended the birthday party Sunday, including several children of mixed race

Shocking ! :yikes: Poor children. Not only to have such names, but also to have such morons as parents.

In Germany we have some kind of bureau/office, which can overrule such idiotic names to "protect" the child. Is there nothing like this in the US ?

Stupid name, even more stupid parents. :angry:

My children have unusual names that people will struggle to spell but naming a child after one of the world`s most evil people is

completely selfish on the parents behalf.

Unbelievable

Good Lord. Who let this idiot breed in the first place???

The parents insist they are not racist, although they don't believe in mingling the races.

Ah yes... one of my favorite pet peeves... much like when someone starts a sentence with... "I'm not racist or anything but..." and then proceeds to spout off something completely ignorant and racist... <_<

Also glad to see these fucking geniuses are from Jersey... is there no end to our shame?

Sheesh...just another day in good ol' New Jersey... mullets and Nazis and toxic waste, oh my...

I feel sorriest for those kids, actually. They're already screwed and they're just starting out in life. That poor "Adolf" kid is going to get his ass beaten on a daily basis for his entire school career. Way to go Mom and Dad!!!

If you want your skin to crawl, check out some of the comments under the article left by other readers who support the parents... the wackjobs are comin' out of the woodwork on this one!!!

God bless these little children, and i hope when they are older, they see what bigots their parents are. and Hitler said the Reich would last a thousand years. Look where that got him. I am sure he is someplace nice and toasty. Just ncase anyone is wondering, this is not an anti German rant, (swazi angel, i adore you) Germany has one of THE BEST leaders in the known world, Angela Merkel. *end opinion*

If you want your skin to crawl, check out some of the comments under the article left by other readers who support the parents... the wackjobs are comin' out of the woodwork on this one!!!

Although I kinda like this one...

I hope this kid converts to judaism and marries a black chick.

:rofl:

karma, she is such a bitch ;)

Wow, that's a bucketful of stupid over there in the comments section. I love all the arguments about the origins of swastikas from the people with "advanced degrees" that still can't spell correctly. Overall as often is the case, all things aside about "free speech" or whatever, the kids are the victims and will continue to be until they change their names. With any luck it won't inspire in them the same hatred and insanity that led to the nazi party in the first place.

I did have to laugh a little when I saw this story yesterday. I love morons. And there are many levels of moron in this story.

The thing that pisses me off the most is:

THESE COCKSUCKERS WILL SUE SHOPRITE AND WIN :doh:

just what i was thinking..

That's why instant death penalty should be introduced for f*cking idiots.

That's why instant death penalty should be introduced for f*cking idiots.

America doesn't believe in the death penalty anymore. It's too cruel! Can you believe that shit?

We can have abortion clinics, but to kill a convict is too cruel.

Is it to early to start drinking? :unsure:

Wrong... Many places have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason

"It doesn't mean hatred to me," he said. Deborah Campbell said a swastika "doesn't really have a meaning. It's just a symbol."

uh huh, and a symbol usually symbolises something, hence the name.....EVERY symbol has a meaning

fuckwits -_-

More added to original post

Extended Story on Yahoo

EASTON, Pa. – A supermarket is defending itself for refusing to a write out 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on his birthday cake. Deborah Campbell, 25, of nearby Hunterdon County, N.J., said she phoned in her order last week to the Greenwich ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the store denied similar requests from the Campbells the last two years, including a request for a swastika.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said Tuesday.

A Wal-Mart spokesman told The Associated Press on Wednesday that in light of the incident, the company would review its guidelines regarding cake decorations and other requests.

"It's clear that in serving this customer, some people were offended," spokesman Greg Rossiter said. "As a result, we're going to review our policies."

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."

The Campbells' two other children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in a few months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who will be 1 in April.

Campbell said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

He said about 12 people attended the birthday party Sunday, including several children of mixed race

More added to original post

Extended Story on Yahoo

Mixed race?

Let me guess!

German, Irish, and Italian