GODDAMNIT!

Widda

• My Little Pony
i have come to the conclusion, my life is garbage, or if it isn't, pretty damned close.

walk a mile in my shoes.

What size are your shoes? I've got big ass feet.

10 in mens.

Holy shit!!

comming from you, that comment is not surprising.

I couldn't wear your shoes for a minute, let alone for a mile.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have come to the conclusion, my life is garbage, or if it isn't, pretty damned close.

walk a mile in my shoes.

What size are your shoes? I've got big ass feet.

10 in mens.

Do you happen to have a pair of 13's?

that i dont have. even if i did, the minute i ask someone to walk in my shoes or help me, they split. go figure.

It can't hurt; it's the best medicine - although if I've got a fractured pelvis, or shredded calf muscle, give me morphine, or nitrous oxide over a good belly laugh anytime. Actually, the nitrous oxide does induce laughter, so I stand corrected. When I tore my calf muscle, they gave me the gas, and even let me control the intake, so I found EVERYTHING really funny - from the paramedic's haircut to the thought of the ultimate destruction of all life on the planet - it was a laugh, man.

It can't hurt; it's the best medicine - although if I've got a fractured pelvis, or shredded calf muscle, give me morphine, or nitrous oxide over a good belly laugh anytime. Actually, the nitrous oxide does induce laughter, so I stand corrected. When I tore my calf muscle, they gave me the gas, and even let me control the intake, so I found EVERYTHING really funny - from the paramedic's haircut to the thought of the ultimate destruction of all life on the planet - it was a laugh, man.

i have found that sarcasm has staved off a total nervous breakdown. so far.

I'm gonna break my leg so I can score some of that good shit!!! :crazy:

Want some Widda?

Sorry to hear about your mishap Axe!!

bleh. i can't even begin to describe the suck.

Wow... the suck? As in, like, gently stroking the shaft and then enclosing hot, moist lips arou- *BOOM!*

Post over

"Take your stinking lips off me you damn, dirty suck!"

Once was okay; twice was pushing it; three times is milking it for more than it's worth.

Once was okay; twice was pushing it; three times is milking it for more than it's worth.

you made me laugh. so that is a plus i guess.

Miracles do happen then! :D

you made me laugh. so that is a plus i guess.

Miracles do happen then! :D

that they do :)

yep, its fuckin garbage.

I can relate a little bit, Widda. My life's felt like garbage on a couple occasions in the past year or so.

• 2 weeks later...
i have stopped waving at my sister when she drives by me, cuz the next time i do, it will only be with one finger. :fu:

Younger or older sister? Does she have kids? Married?

i have stopped waving at my sister when she drives by me, cuz the next time i do, it will only be with one finger. :fu:

Younger or older sister? Does she have kids? Married?

eldest sister, she is the eldest, i am the baby. 5 squacky naughty bratty kids and one walking abortion of a husband.

eldest sister, she is the eldest, i am the baby. 5 squacky naughty bratty kids and one walking abortion of a husband.

So they're French?

• 4 months later...

been a while since i have had anything flameworthy....

1. got felt up at the public pool by a five year old.

2. in love with two men i can not ever have.

3. i have to work on my birthday. and by the way i am turning 30 and do not fucking like it. :crying:

1. I hope you kneed him in the balls and made his face into a meat pie.

2. Both married? Gay?

3. I can't remember a birthday I have not worked, but I agree with the 30 thing. It happened to me this year too and I hate/d it. :(

1. I hope you kneed him in the balls and made his face into a meat pie.

2. Both married? Gay?

3. I can't remember a birthday I have not worked, but I agree with the 30 thing. It happened to me this year too and I hate/d it. :(

You're bitching about 30? I'm staring at the big 4-0 next year. Think I'll change my HH handle to "Methuselah".