FRINGE - New TV show on Fox

heaven&hell

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been seeing promos for this show and it looks kick-ass. Definitely has an X-Files sorta vibe, which is right up my alley.

I've been seeing promos for this show and it looks kick-ass. Definitely has an X-Files sorta vibe, which is right up my alley.

It's cool to see Joshua Jackson get another show.

Even though Dawson's Creek was teen show I've always thought he was a good actor.

That one guy from the last season of Lost is in there too.

Sons of Anarchy on FX looks good too.

It debuts next wednesday and seems to be their hopeful replacement for the Sheild.

Is that the one about bikers? I saw a promo for it this AM and thought it looked kind of cool. Of course, I'll probably forget that it's even on when it premieres, miss it, and then decide there's no point in trying to jump on the show after it's been on for a few weeks. I do that all the time.

It debuts next wednesday and seems to be their hopeful replacement for the Sheild.

Is that the one about bikers? I saw a promo for it this AM and thought it looked kind of cool. Of course, I'll probably forget that it's even on when it premieres, miss it, and then decide there's no point in trying to jump on the show after it's been on for a few weeks. I do that all the time.

Yeah that's the one and it has Ron 'Hellboy' Perlman in it.

The great thing about FX is they replay that weeks episode usually right after and then again on Sunday night or another night during the week.

The great thing about FX is they replay that weeks episode usually right after and then again on Sunday night or another night during the week.

That does sound interesting....but what is FX networks?? I'm guessing I'll have to hope a network that I have access to picks up the series...

That does sound interesting....but what is FX networks?? I'm guessing I'll have to hope a network that I have access to picks up the series...

I'm not sure what it is up your way.

It's the network that does The Shield, Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me.

I could be wrong since I don't watch those shows but I think it is A&E.....

I could be wrong since I don't watch those shows but I think it is A&E.....

Here A&E is best known for 'Dog Bounty Hunter', 'Gene's Simmons Family Jewels', 'Intervention', 'First 48', and bunch of CSI:Miami re-runs among other shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone watching this tonight?

Wow what a show. :bowdown:

Watched and enjoyed immensely! Seems to be a mixture of the X Files, Lost, and even some 4400 thrown in...

I'm hooked... :tumbsup:

Anyone watching this tonight?

Wow what a show. :bowdown:

Watched and enjoyed immensely! Seems to be a mixture of the X Files, Lost, and even some 4400 thrown in...

I'm hooked... :tumbsup:

That is one hell of a show!! :tumbsup:

This starts in Australia tonight. I really, really hope I remember it as the add I saw the other day looked pretty interesting.

It's awesome.

And for those in the US that missed it it will replay on Sunday Night.

Great show ....if J.J. Abrams can find time to work on the series then it has a chance at survival...unfortunately from what I've read he has too many irons in the fire and will only be writing a few of the episodes...

I don't care who writes the episodes, if they can find a way to have near the quality of last night epsiode then this is gonna be one hell of a series.

I only caught a couple of minutes of "Fringe" last night as we were busy getting the kids to bed and taking care of other sh*t but what little I did see looked killer. I'm definitely going to record the re-run of this on Sunday night so I can catch it in its entirety.

I only caught a couple of minutes of "Fringe" last night as we were busy getting the kids to bed and taking care of other sh*t but what little I did see looked killer. I'm definitely going to record the re-run of this on Sunday night so I can catch it in its entirety.

You have to watch on Sunday. :bowdown:

Ok! This shows fucking nuts! I just got stuck watching it cause the football game was fucking lame, I'm hooked.