FRINGE - New TV show on Fox

heaven&hell

OK, the season finale hasn't aired on the west coast yet, so all I'll say is....

DAY-UUUUM!

Helluva episode! :tumbsup:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the season finale hasn't aired on the west coast yet, so all I'll say is....

DAY-UUUUM!

Helluva episode! :tumbsup:

I gotta agree with you Mike, one hell of an episode.

That scene in the graveyard made me about fall off of my couch.

I was sure it was going to be Peter's mothers grave but when I

saw what was written on the gravestone my mouth hit the floor. :omg:

Can't wait for next season. :banger:

That season finale episode was SWEEEEEEEEEET! I love how the show pushes the scientific envelope, great plot development too culminating in the graveyard scene at the end- seems Walter pilfered an alternate dimension reality of Peter after his own son died......Wasn't sure where the show was heading after the first few episodes and almost lost interest. Now, I'm very glad I stuck around, and I'm with you gents- can't wait for next season......Jeff.

Crap, I missed the season finale last night. Looks like Hulu has it posted. Was it a 1 hour or 2 hour finale though?

Anyway, I've been watching Fringe since it started. I loved The X-Files so this show is a good one.

Crap, I missed the season finale last night. Looks like Hulu has it posted. Was it a 1 hour or 2 hour finale though?

Anyway, I've been watching Fringe since it started. I loved The X-Files so this show is a good one.

1 hour finale and it's excellent. :bowdown:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Holy shit now that is the way to start a season.

There were at least two seasons that made me go OH SHIT!!!!

The one with Olivia bursting through the windshield and the one when she comes back to life speaking Greek. And now Charlie isn't Charlie. This season is going to be crazy. I love this show. :headbanger:

Makes me think of a cross between the X-Files and CSI

But even better IMO.

This season I think there going to explore bringing characters from the other reality over as we saw in the premeire episode. This could include the dopplegangers for Walter looking to get his son back since our Walter stole Peter after our Peter died as a child.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this show a lot!

one of the only things I watch on TV these days. Was a 2 hour episode last night which was someone who got injected with the syphillis virus as an experiment (or evil plot for scientists to show off) and they had to have spinal fluid to keep them sane, so she went around picking up men in bars and biting the back of their neck to suck all the spinal fluid out and leaving their spine exposed ... totally far fetched, but so many twists and turns and they weave another story into another.

I haven't read the last page of this topic because my season finale is next week .. another 2 hours of weirdness :tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

The last I read ratings have been a little down this season with the move to Thursday nights.

Not sure what the network thought by putting the show up against CSI and Greys Anatomy.

They should put in back on Tuesdays with less competition.

Well the World Series games bein' televised on the past couple of thursday nights sure isn't helpin' much, neither. :hammer: Excellent show, imo. I've been tryin' to follow this cool show from the start, too! :tumbsup:

Never fear it starts back this thursday. :bananamac:

• 3 weeks later...
Some rather interestin' developments with these "Bald" guys reappearances. Aliens........Men in Black.....combo of both? Hmm....2 weeks til the next show?! :unsure:

Yes it was an interesting episode to say the least.

Walter has some explaining to do when Peter eventually finds out that he's not from this world.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Some rather interestin' developments with these "Bald" guys reappearances. Aliens........Men in Black.....combo of both? Hmm....2 weeks til the next show?! :unsure:

Yes it was an interesting episode to say the least.

Walter has some explaining to do when Peter eventually finds out that he's not from this world.

Ya mean Peter is from Mars? But he isn't bald, nor dresses mostly in black clothes, neither! ;)

It will be interestin' none the less........but 2 weeks to have to wait! :popcorn:

• 5 months later...

Awesome stuff this past week with them crossing over to the other world and seeing their other selves. It was cool to see Charlie back on the show. It will be interesting to see what happens in the finale this week.

Plus the show was renewed for a 3rd season.

Fox finally gets something right!!!! :headbanger:

• 7 months later...

Well this season has been nothing short of amazing with two universes going on but Fox has moved it to Friday nights which is usually the death of a shows. Ratings have not been good but that's Fox's fault for moving it to Thursday nights in the first place against CSI and Greys Anatomy. This show is perfect for Syfy channel.

This show is perfect for Syfy channel.

Except the SyFy Channel would cut the budget per episode in (at least) half and it would therefore lose the cinematic look that it has now.

• 1 month later...

So evidently tonight's episode is a MUST SEE. Per Ken Tucker at EW.com:

Tonight’s Fringe is a do-not-miss, revelatory episode, crossing time and space and allowing us to see Olivia and Peter as children. The hour is crammed with references to previous episodes while adding a great deal of vivid detail to the series’ fundamental relationships between Walter, Olivia, Peter, and Walter’s wife, Elizabeth.

I gotta say, this show has been hitting on all cylinders this season, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they throw at us tonight. :popcorn: