Vikings Bitch Thread for 2008

T-BONE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how bad is Jackson hurt?

bruised knee, but that's coming from Childress so who knows for sure. He looked pretty good the other night, just needs to stop overthrowing his receivers on the deep passes.

Oh, by the way, did you guys hear Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON through a touchdown pass on Saturday??!! It was the headline story on every news and sports page in the country! I think he is the first quarterback to ever through a touchdown in a game, right??!!

Boy am I glad the Vikes didn't end up with that walking sideshow. <_<

So how bad is Jackson hurt?

bruised knee, but that's coming from Childress so who knows for sure. He looked pretty good the other night, just needs to stop overthrowing his receivers on the deep passes.

Oh, by the way, did you guys hear Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON through a touchdown pass on Saturday??!! It was the headline story on every news and sports page in the country! I think he is the first quarterback to ever through a touchdown in a game, right??!!

Boy am I glad the Vikes didn't end up with that walking sideshow. <_<

Do you mean sideshow or freakshow?

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus Mary and Joseph. What horrible...and I mean absolutely horrible playcalling by the Vikes. They are simply out-thinking themselves. Very sad...very disappointing. You have the best running back in the league and punt on a fourth and inches. You have the best running back in the league and you pass on fourth and 2. Horrible play calling. I'm afraid it's going to be a very very long and miserable season.

Fucking Vikes.

Jesus Mary and Joseph. What horrible...and I mean absolutely horrible playcalling by the Vikes. They are simply out-thinking themselves. Very sad...very disappointing. You have the best running back in the league and punt on a fourth and inches. You have the best running back in the league and you pass on fourth and 2. Horrible play calling. I'm afraid it's going to be a very very long and miserable season.

Fucking Vikes.

:yikes:

Didn't take long for that response. I'm not sure why they passed on those occassions either.

Fucking Vikes.

Backed.

Pathetic :anon:

Someone needs a severe and swift kick to the melon. The absolutely stupid play calls killed them yesterday. Obviously running up the middle 10 times in a row isn't working. Lets fool them and try it again!!! We're so sneaky..... :hammer:

Someone needs a severe and swift kick to the melon. The absolutely stupid play calls killed them yesterday. Obviously running up the middle 10 times in a row isn't working. Lets fool them and try it again!!! We're so sneaky..... :hammer:

My thoughts exactly. Peterson's success was running outside, and they run him right up the middle time after time. You could even see the frustration on his face. Just pathetic play calling.

Oh, and can we please get a new punter? Short line-drive kicks just aren't going to cut it, and cost us that damn punt return. Every friggin' kick he made looked like a pooch-kick with no leg behind it. Kick the damn ball!!!!

:hammer:

:hammer: Todays game against the Colts was absolutely PATHETIC Reffing and offensive playcalling by the Vikings. The offensive coordinator needs to be kicked sideways out the back door of the Dome. On the Vikes last offensive drive, there were 2 obvious plays that should have been flagged for interferrence, but the ref must have had something in his eye... :doh:

Anyone know the difference between Michael Jackson and Tarvaris Jackson?

At least Michael can connect with the tight ends.... :lol:

T-Jack is not an NFL QB. That was very apparent today. Bring on Frerotte. It is all we got.

Backed. They could be a great team with a different QB.

I agree. I was calling for Frerotte by the end of the third quarter yesterday. Hopefully we will see him next week. Jackson is making Childress look bad, and Chilly doesn't need any more help in that department.

And by the way, that POS Dan Dierdorf can lick my sack.

T-Jack is not an NFL QB. That was very apparent today. Bring on Frerotte. It is all we got.

Then what would Taco do? :lol:

I hear ya, he's a dick.

I agree. I was calling for Frerotte by the end of the third quarter yesterday. Hopefully we will see him next week. Jackson is making Childress look bad, and Chilly doesn't need any more help in that department.

As bad as Griese was on occasions I never called for Ferotte when he was the Bronc's QB.

But I guess when given the alternative of Jackson I'd go with Gus too.

Just announced - Tarvaris is out...Frerotte is in for Sunday against Carolina. Let's see what happens when we can actually move the ball down field at more than 3 yards per pass attempt.

Anyone have Randall Cunningham's number? :whistle:

:lol: I've been down to the nursing home almost daily trying to persuade "Two Minute" Tommy Kramer out of retirement.

Kordell Stewart is still out there. he made it clear he is not retired.

to be honest I'm shocked Ryan Leaf has not had another chance with the NFL (maybe he turned them down) but with the potential he had and with the years away from the game and given the chance to mature..... I'd just thoght he would give it another try.