Vikings Bitch Thread for 2008

T-BONE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame Chilly this week. It was more our QB with the cement feet.

He was the same way in his backup role in Denver.

He's always been that way. This is just how I figured the game would pan out today. As an added bonus they get the Jags next week. Yippee. :(

I don't blame Chilly this week. It was more our QB with the cement feet.

He was the same way in his backup role in Denver.

He's always been that way. This is just how I figured the game would pan out today. As an added bonus they get the Jags next week. Yippee. :(

AP might be in for a rough week next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed tonights game due to work. I see that they actually won. Were they that good, or were the Bears just that bad? Did they pull any Boners?

I missed tonights game due to work. I see that they actually won. Were they that good, or were the Bears just that bad? Did they pull any Boners?

Sorry T, late but I just saw this. I missed the game also but heard that goal line stand then bomb to Berrian was awesome!

Just catching my breath after another near loss to Detroit. Granted Gus played like shit today but T-Jack is NOT the answer. If Gus is going to be out for a while I'd say we are in big trouble.

Here you go Widda! :lol:

Vikings' Shiancoe Shown on TV Barely Wearing Towel

Dec 8, 8:08 PM (ET)

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) -Visanthe Shiancoe is having a breakout season at tight end for Minnesota. His national exposure is now at an all-time high.

Fox televised a clip of Vikings owner Zygi Wilf's postgame locker-room speech after Sunday's victory at Detroit, and Shiancoe was inadvertently shown naked in the background. He was wearing a towel that did little to cover him. The network apologized, but screen-grab images were all over the Internet.

Shiancoe wasn't available to the media Monday, but he joked with a gossip columnist for the Star Tribune of Minneapolis about it. "How'd it look?" he told the newspaper.

But Shiancoe's agent, Tony Agnone, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that his client was embarrassed and hopes fans understand it wasn't intentional.

Vikes blew the damn doors off the Cards... Jackson still needs to be ousted along with that humanoid they call a Head Coach

I see a tough game on Sunday. I also see a Vikes win. They will still shut down the Falcons running game, although Turner will get some big runs and yard. T-Jack throws for 250 yards, two touchdowns and AP counts for two more.

Did anyone catch Chilly on with Paul Allen Thur night? Paul brought up an interesting point about how the Vikes play Arizona who beat them to end their playoff chances, Atlanta who beat them to go to the Superbowl, and the Giants who blew them out in their last playoff meeting? I got to thinking, couldn't just about every NFL team be listed as doing something to the Vikes that killed a Superbowl run? :lol:

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) -Visanthe Shiancoe is having a breakout season at tight end for Minnesota. His national exposure is now at an all-time high.

Fox televised a clip of Vikings owner Zygi Wilf's postgame locker-room speech after Sunday's victory at Detroit, and Shiancoe was inadvertently shown naked in the background. He was wearing a towel that did little to cover him. The network apologized, but screen-grab images were all over the Internet.

Shiancoe wasn't available to the media Monday, but he joked with a gossip columnist for the Star Tribune of Minneapolis about it. "How'd it look?" he told the newspaper.

But Shiancoe's agent, Tony Agnone, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that his client was embarrassed and hopes fans understand it wasn't intentional.

Too bad it wasn't Kleinsassesr :lol:

The Queens all but handed Atlanta the game yesterday :hammer:

Sadly, I'm now rootin for the packers for ONE GAME on MONDAY NIGHT... Down with Da Bears :whistle::popcorn:

:rofl2:

I have a Kleinsasser jersey. :tumbsup:

What a lackluster game... Vikes win, but nothing special. I'm predicting a "bumpy" playoff season.... :whistle:

Waiting for this thread to light up..... :whistle::popcorn:

Wow..... TJ is a complete and utter fuckup... He and Bonehead Childress need to go....

:rofl2:

I have a Kleinsasser jersey. :tumbsup:

I want a Kleinsasser jersey ;)