Do you ever read the comments/reviews on the Main Site?

And find yourself laughing your ass off at some of the flame wars that develop between members?

Usually these wars involved AOR Freaky and they always seem to make me laugh out loud or some reason.

And find yourself laughing your ass off at some of the flame wars that develop between members?

Usually these wars involved AOR Freaky and they always seem to make me laugh out loud or some reason.

AOR Who??? - never heard of him!! I have never got into an argument with anyone on the comments section before :whistle:

AOR Who??? - never heard of him!! I have never got into an argument with anyone on the comments section before :whistle:

What made me think of this was the Dare Out of the Silence comments where Freaky, Nick and you are going at it. :lol:

I was just looking today to see what people thought of that album and found myself laughing my ass off.

What made me think of this was the Dare Out of the Silence comments where Freaky, Nick and you are going at it. :lol:

I was just looking today to see what people thought of that album and found myself laughing my ass off.

Oh I remember that one well mate, amongst some of the others. Dave brought this up in another thread a few weeks ago and there were some other good ones that I had totally forgotten about. Ra 'Duality' was one and of course 'Journey and 'Raised On Radio' and a few of the later Harem Scarem discs if I remember correctly. Moron springs to mind when I read them for some reason ;)

I read them and they are pretty funny...

Same here, and some really make me shake my head in wonder ! There are such a lot of morons out there, who think they know it all. And the amount of disrespect for other opinions amazes me to no end. Tastes differ, for fuck's sake !!

Honestly, I haven't looked @ the main site in a while ... lost interest during the period when it was overrun with Spanish language posts... though I probably should start checking it out again now that the "English Only" rule has been in effect for a while...

I read them and they are pretty funny...

Same here, and some really make me shake my head in wonder ! There are such a lot of morons out there, who think they know it all. And the amount of disrespect for other opinions amazes me to no end. Tastes differ, for fuck's sake !!

Backed some of the posts are downright mean...but I guess some people know it all :unsure:

Honestly, I haven't looked @ the main site in a while ... lost interest during the period when it was overrun with Spanish language posts... though I probably should start checking it out again now that the "English Only" rule has been in effect for a while...

Youl should go back there - I have started writing some of my Bullshit opinions again. ;)

Youl should go back there - I have started writing some of my Bullshit opinions again. ;)

Perhaps I shall... and I'll start adding some of MY bullshit opinions again as well!

Just read some of the posts, classic banter :lol:

What happened to AOR freaky, he seemed to like you lot ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think some of those comments were pretty funny. It seems like AOR Freaky was always involved in them.

On another note, I'm going to try and start posting more comments on the main site. I want to posts some stuff on the Brutal Metal and Heavens Metal sites as well. I'm trying to find some more cd's to add to those sites too.

• 7 months later...

Whew! Anyone else out of breath after reading pie75's AC/DC comments? I see commas are in play, but his . key must be broke. :lol:

I used to read them all the time. Then they got stupid......so now I don't.

Pretty much the same as me.

What should happen is that no person should be able to do more than 2 posts per album and that would stop the arguing and bullshit when someone does not agree with another person and then that way, all you will have is simply alot of different opinions of the album that you can then take on board without having to wallow through all the shit to get to these opinions.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one and alot of the time they both contain the same substance in them especially when it comes to commenting on a band or album that they are simply not into or don't own for that very reason so you give it, or them a good spray knowing very well that it is going to create a shit fight and then you have about 75% of the comments section on the album, an argument which really if you want to have a punch-on over it, it should be done in the forums.

I know some people will not come over to the forums so the best thing to do is just to ignore the fools which pisses them off even more.......There is a very good saying that my Grandfather use to say all the time and it goes, "The quickest way to look like a fool is to try and argue with one"

I have said it before, when it comes to the comments section that there are a certain few who's comments I take on board and some I avoid like the plague and there are even some who when they state that an album is no good, I then know I would probably like it.

I still use the comment section when contemplating purchasing an album or band I am unsure of because there are a few who do give a good insight.

I regularly read the reviews of the CD's that interest me and ignore the comments of the morons. :hammer:

Love the main site. Lead me to this board. And yes, some very funny shit. Freaky was, to be blunt, an asshole. But damn if he didn't make for some funny exchanges. Still read it on a regular basis.