Favorite "O" Band

"O" Bands  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh...ohhh....OHHHHHHHHHH! Here's the "O"s, folks. Pretty shitty letter if you ask me. Write-ins, as always, welcome.

I voted for Ozzy. Not really a big fan, but off this entire list, he's the only one I own. Uh, let me clarify that--I don't actually own Ozzy, but I do own one of his CDs. Yep, just one. And yet I still gave himy my vote, because "O" is such an abysmal letter.

But enough about what I think of "O"...what's your picks?

Pfffft... like you need to ask? <_<

OVERKILL!

Without even reading the entire list I picked....

Overkill!!!!! :headbanger:

I was gonna reply for you and save you the trouble, but thought better of it. <_<

Overkill...But where in the Hell are the Osmonds?? :doh:

Right HERE!

youngosmoES_468x600.jpg

Wow..that was a close one...Thanks Keef... :dance:

No problem... let those gleaming white teeth show you the way. :drink:

As much as it pains me I went with Ozzy but Open Skyz and Overkill are up there too.

This letter is a lot like the letter N for me just not much to choose from IMO.

Wow. Would not have picked you for an Open Skyz fan at all. How did that happen? :P

As much as it pains me I went with Ozzy but Open Skyz and Overkill are up there too.

Wow. Would not have picked you for an Open Skyz fan at all. How did that happen? :P

Funny thing I've never owned that Valentine cd but saw the Open Skyz used for like $2 in a pawn shop and remembered them changing their name back in the day so I picked it up and I actually like it. :anon:

Funny thing I've never owned that Valentine cd but saw the Open Skyz used for like $2 in a pawn shop and remembered them changing their name back in the day so I picked it up and I actually like it. :anon:

Have you heard Valentine disc since? I don't adore either, but I have to say, imo, the Valentine disc is 100% better than the Open Skyz one. I had the Open Skyz CDR for ages and I saw Jarred selling the original for a great price so I got it. I remember spinning it (once) thinking, 'What the hell did I just do?'

I actually have their debut CD.. Pretty good stuff honestly..... :tumbsup:

Overkill is better of course though......

Have you heard Valentine disc since? I don't adore either, but I have to say, imo, the Valentine disc is 100% better than the Open Skyz one. I had the Open Skyz CDR for ages and I saw Jarred selling the original for a great price so I got it. I remember spinning it (once) thinking, 'What the hell did I just do?'

I borrowed the Valentine from Jarred I think almost 10 years ago but haven't heard it since.

I've always meant to get it and probably will if it ever gets reissued or if I find it for a good price.

OVERKILL... none others close.

P.S. - I still love the "I Hear Black" release. :whistle:

The only thing I thought about when I heard that cd was "I hear Crap". :whistle:

Have you tried spinning it again..? It did take awhile to grow on me.

That doesn't always work though... A thread convinced me to give "Freakshow" by the Bulletboys another spin... still sucked.

The only thing I thought about when I heard that cd was "I hear Crap". :whistle:

Have you tried spinning it again..? It did take awhile to grow on me.

That doesn't always work though... A thread convinced me to give "Freakshow" by the Bulletboys another spin... still sucked.

And I love 'Freakshow' and have from the first spin. :anon: