What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Rat Pack / boys night out..sammy frank and dean ..this is so cool..frank was the shit..

alabama thunder pussy / fulton hill

american motherload / come 2 life

aldo nova / twitch

salty dog / every dog has its day..available for sale or trade

msg / save yourself..available for sale or trade

spellbound / breaking the spell..1995 sonet..

halford / live insurrection ...available for sale or trade

firehouse / 3

after shokk / deep...indie ep hard rock from lynn mass,1996 after shokk records...

bang tango / psycho cafe

firehouse / hold your fire

grand funk / we're an american band

mr big / bump ahead ..available for sale or trade

Aldo Nova - Subject found for $4.99

Aldo Nova - S/T

Britny Fox - Bite Down Hard

Paragon - Chalice of Steel

Incubus - Beyond the Unknown

Ultimate Revenge 2 Soundtrack

Overkill - Taking Over

Japan - Adolescent Sex

Lillian Axe - Live 2002 sealed for $7.99

Dark Angel - We Have Arrived (Digipak)

Victory - Hungry Hearts

Bottom - Feels so good when you're gone

Scarlet Blue - Castles in the Sand Thanks MButt :D

Went hunting today in Akron/Canton and got the following:

Celine Dion - Unison

Every Mother's Nightmare - Wake Up Screaming

Girlschool - Demolition

Skid Row - sUBHUMAN rACE

Tesla - Standing Room Only

Union - s/t

Vixen - Rev It Up

The Wildhearts - Riff After Riff

The Wildhearts - The Wildhearts Must Be Destroyed

Zebra - 3.V

And for a DVD:

Prince - Live At The Aladdin Las Vegas

All in all, a great day - I'm sorry to see them go, but the deals at Quanset Hut's GOOB sale are awesome! There might be another weekend trip here pretty soon (as soon as the % off falls even lower!)

Went on a little cd hunt with hsf and here are some of my purchases:

Gluecifer-Automatic Thrill

Threshold-Subsurface

Streets-Crimes In Mind

Big Bad Wolf-S/T

TNT-Knights Of New Thunder

Rage-Reflections Of A Shadow

Rage-Trapped

Westworld-S/T

Vollmer-When Pigs fly

You are right Jay, it really sucks to see Q-Hut going out of business.... :angry:

I just got:

CREIGHTON DOANE "Learning more & more..." (Harem Scarem drummer)

It's not in the league of Lesperance's awesome disc, but those that loved Harry Hess' solo album or the last 2 Scarem discs will want to get this...

I just got:

CREIGHTON DOANE "Learning more & more..." (Harem Scarem drummer)

It's not in the league of Lesperance's awesome disc, but those that loved Harry Hess' solo album or the last 2 Scarem discs will want to get this...

Ahh, good to hear. I just ordered this and should be getting it soon!

(Guess I should open my mail before I post. I just got it today!)

Edited by hsf

THUNDER-THE MAGNIFICENT SEVENTH............HURRY UP POSTMAN, I WANT THIS ONE SOOOOOOOO BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

Vollmer-When Pigs fly

So how is that album? I really like Helix. I have most of their albums. Does it stack up??

Different..........not in a bad way, just a little harder edge.The cd only has 9 songs and the last "Good Times Don't Get Better Than This" is for me the highlight of the cd.Not a bad pickup if you can find it.

I just bought the following cds from NEH RECORDS.

Project X--Blueprint for Xcess

Mysterell--Sensational

Jeff Scott Soto--Lost in the Translation

Jeff Scott Soto--Prism

Blackstone--S/T

Danny Danzi--Danziland

Jaded Heart--Diary 1990-2000

Brian McDonald--Wind it Up

Brian McDonald--Voyage

If any of you guys can help me point out any bands that have the Def Leppard sound. I already have Blue Tears, Freefall's Rebel Hard. Sorry I know that sounds stupid, but they are one of my main faves. Thanks for whatever help you can give me.

Just got back from Vegas and here's what I picked up:

Chrissy Steel - Magnet To Steel (what a hottie!)

Bullet Lavota - The Gift (similiar to Social Distortion)

Every Mother's Nightmare - S/T (this is now the 5th one I've found)

Zebra - 3.V (very glad I found this as I love their first and have only heard good things about this)

Van Halen - Fair Warning (where's that damn headbanger smilie in all this mess to the left... :lol: ) :banger:

Celtic Frost - Into the Pandemonium (reissue w/ 3 bonus tracks)

Shout - In Your Face

Great White - Stage

Axel Rudi Pell - Kings And Queens (my first taste of Pell's solo stuff)

Guardian - Delicious Bite-size Meat Pies

ahhh what?!??!

Don't you know that one?? It's a live album recorded from 1990-1995, containing songs from Fire and Love and Miracle Mile.

Bought/received yesterday:

Judas Priest - Angel Of Retribution

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Pat Benatar - Live From Earth

Seastrings - S/T

Parallels - Volume One Kansas City area Indie I'd be curious to see who else has this CD. I'd compare them to Queensryche.

In the mail today:

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane soundtrack

That's cool. I passed on buying it last year for $2 and haven't seen another since. :(

I did win Great White - Twice Shy (Japanese Import) the other day. Couldn't resist when I found out it had "Wasted Rock Ranger" on it.