What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

AdrianGale - Crunch

Bombay Black - Anger Management

Goodbye Thrill - S/T

ive been talking to the guitarist in BB lately, he's a nice guy, gonna see if i can do the guitar tech duties when they play Birmingham in May...

:doh::doh::doh:

i dont know exactly what this emoticon is for, but ill take this oppurtunity to mention that it was Jim's idea for me to tech...

AdrianGale - Crunch

Goodbye Thrill - S/T

ive been talking to the guitarist in BB lately, he's a nice guy, gonna see if i can do the guitar tech duties when they play Birmingham in May...

i dont know exactly what this emoticon is for, but ill take this oppurtunity to mention that it was Jim's idea for me to tech...

Those emoticons denoted my disbelief that an "established" band would hand guitar technician duties to a, for the want of a better word,naive, 16 year old with no "experience".However,I can,and will, eat "humble pie",if proved otherwise.

I,myself,am now going to train with the GB athletics team for the upcoming Olympics....100/200 Meters for those who are interested..

AdrianGale - Crunch

Goodbye Thrill - S/T

Those emoticons denoted my disbelief that an "established" band would hand guitar technician duties to a, for the want of a better word,naive, 16 year old with no "experience".However,I can,and will, eat "humble pie",if proved otherwise.

I,myself,am now going to train with the GB athletics team for the upcoming Olympics....100/200 Meters for those who are interested..

9.6 seconds Wott?

AdrianGale - Crunch

Goodbye Thrill - S/T

9.6 seconds Wott?

With no ruts in the track,you're talking 1min 9.6 secs mate :whistle:

AdrianGale - Crunch

Goodbye Thrill - S/T

well, heres the message i got:

"Dude! keep looking..and remember killer chops are cool, but you still got to have a good song to use them on..I'm sure you will find some guys to jam with soon enough. Thanks for the props and thanks for diggin the band..it means alot to me and the guys having people like you into what we do..How far do you live from where the show will be...we could always use a guitar tech or something..maybe we could slide ya in with the band..hell , you look the part. Later, Jim"

and if you dont believe me then you can ask Jim yourself

http://www.myspace.com/gotgigs4me

believe it or not, im not actually a Naive 16 year old, im nearly 17 and i come from a highly musical backround.....but we wont get into that here and now. good luck with the Olympics!!

Masquerade - S/T (Jap + Obi) (Cheers Bob :drink: )

Your welcome Jez...

FM - Indiscreet

FM - Tough It Out

Thanks Jez

Glad they got to you ok Bob. Really enjoying this Masquerade disc. :drink:

Atreyu-Lead Sails Paper Anchor..my 2nd copy...my wife got the first one

:lol: Why don't you share the one copy?

Masquerade - S/T (Jap + Obi) (Cheers Bob :drink: )

Your welcome Jez...

FM - Indiscreet

FM - Tough It Out

Thanks Jez

Glad they got to you ok Bob. Really enjoying this Masquerade disc. :drink:

Yeah that's a sweet little gem.

Baby Animals - s/t

Aerosmith - just push play

Why would you spin that crap? I had those two albums once and would have paid someone to take them off my hands.

Baby Animals - s/t

Why would you spin that crap? I had those two albums once and would have paid someone to take them off my hands.

I did it all for you.. to rid you of what stuff you dont want in an attempt to make you smile on a cloudy day.

Anything else you want to pay me to take ill consider....

Baby Animals - s/t

I did it all for you.. to rid you of what stuff you dont want in an attempt to make you smile on a cloudy day.

I, like, so thought this was the 'what's spinnin' in your CD player' thread and replied accordingly.

Anyway, thanks mate. Next time it is overcast I will smile... just for you.

I forgot to mention... I watched about 4 songs off the 7th Heaven DVD the other day. Awesome performance though I have a question mark over some of the backing vocals... but yeah, that fat dude is hilarious. He sure can play the guitar okay though...

Baby Animals - s/t

I, like, so thought this was the 'what's spinnin' in your CD player' thread and replied accordingly.

Anyway, thanks mate. Next time it is overcast I will smile... just for you.

I forgot to mention... I watched about 4 songs off the 7th Heaven DVD the other day. Awesome performance though I have a question mark over some of the backing vocals... but yeah, that fat dude is hilarious. He sure can play the guitar okay though...

o come on the backing vocals are brilliant, how can you fault them... they are so good youd think that theyve taken the vocals straight from the studio to the stage.... and they dont even need anyone to sing them.... thats howg ood they are.

GO BALDING FAT DUDE GO!

Forte - A Dead Breed

North Sar - Where We Danced

Sure Conviction - Get Ready

Steel Dawn - Mirror mages

Hunter - Here And Now

Clockwise - Time Is Waiting

Thanks Mike - good stuff mate :drink:

+

Black Sabbath - Reunion 2 CD

Forte - A Dead Breed

North Sar - Where We Danced

Sure Conviction - Get Ready

Steel Dawn - Mirror mages

Hunter - Here And Now

Clockwise - Time Is Waiting

Thanks Mike - good stuff mate :drink:

Awesome; hope you enjoy them Jez. :drink::)

Mike

Lynch mob - wicked sensation

Don dokken - up from the ashes

Izzy stradlin - S/T

Although I discovered after ordering that I already own the stradlin album -_-

even though you only have a little over 100 CD's....

Applause..

It's not like it is any good anyways. I have 6,000 and have never done that. Fuck, the youth of today :lol: