Ice Blue - s/t

David Mader - 90 Days of Rain

The Windows - Running alone

Smalltown - The last great Goodbye

Highland - One more Time

Blackhawk - The Sky's the Limit

Lisa Bernard - Prelude …

Slaves of New Brunswick - s/t

Just picked up the new Iced Earth (FRAMING ARMAGEDDON: SOMETHING WICKED PART ONE) this morning, at a Wal-Mart of all places!! It was kinda surprising to find something that, er, "specialized" in a Wal-Mart. Maybe they're getting hipper. :beerbang:

Just picked up the new Iced Earth (FRAMING ARMAGEDDON: SOMETHING WICKED PART ONE) this morning, at a Wal-Mart of all places!! It was kinda surprising to find something that, er, "specialized" in a Wal-Mart. Maybe they're getting hipper. :beerbang:

They actually carried the last Iced Earth release too.

I still haven't made my way to a music store to pick this one up maybe I need to just hit my local WalMart.

I still haven't made my way to a music store to pick this one up maybe I need to just hit my local WalMart.

I was very surprised to find it there. I actually had the new Scorpions in my hand and was about to buy that when I sez to myself "Ehh, y'know, I bet they won't have the new Iced Earth, but I'll look anyway," I go to the "I's" and son of a bitch, there it was! So the Scorpions went back on the rack for now. Besides, I hear if you buy the Scorps disc @ Best Buy their copies have an exclusive track anyway :lol:

I was very surprised to find it there. I actually had the new Scorpions in my hand and was about to buy that when I sez to myself "Ehh, y'know, I bet they won't have the new Iced Earth, but I'll look anyway," I go to the "I's" and son of a bitch, there it was! So the Scorpions went back on the rack for now. Besides, I hear if you buy the Scorps disc @ Best Buy their copies have an exclusive track anyway :lol:

Yeah the Best Buy version does have an extra track but I just noticed that the Scorpions cd at Wal-Mart is only $9.99 but I already bought it on Amazon for the same price. By the way my f#@king Wal-Mart didn't have the new Iced Earth and when I asked the guy working in the music section he was like "Who??????". I'll just run to Best Buy this weekend.

By the way my f#@king Wal-Mart didn't have the new Iced Earth and when I asked the guy working in the music section he was like "Who??????". I'll just run to Best Buy this weekend.

That f**kin' blows ass. You should've bitch-slapped the guy behind the counter.

By the way my f#@king Wal-Mart didn't have the new Iced Earth and when I asked the guy working in the music section he was like "Who??????". I'll just run to Best Buy this weekend.

Keep this on the down-low but I actually killed him. His body is stashed behind the counter.

I hope they didn't catch me on Camera. :whistle:

Keep this on the down-low but I actually killed him. His body is stashed behind the counter.

I hope they didn't catch me on Camera. :whistle:

Word up, Wes. You is tha Troo Mettle Gangsta.

Dan Lucas - Canada

The Panic Division - Songs from the Glasshouse

The Panic Division - Versus

Fosterchild - Independence Day

This is something you've probablynever seen me do.....buy more than 2 CDs at a time...

so here they are:

LA Guns - Cocked and Loaded (Signed)

Winger - Winger

Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds - S/T

Shark Island - Gathering Of The Faithful

Steelheart - Steelheart

Steelheart - Tangled In Reins

Skid Row - Subhuman Race

Slaughter - The Wild Life

Slaughter - Fear No Evil

and ill hopefully be getting Cinderella - Long Cold Winter on Saturday!

the cost of the wholelot was....$30!

i think i did pretty well...

The Max-Shadows In The Shade (Really Great Outfield influenced indie rock CD from Montanna!?)

Michael Dickes Band-Dig

Outbreak-OSTS James Newton Howard

and a pair of really excellent cassettes...

EZ Access-Reurrected (4 song hard rock indie from Fair Lawn, NJ circa 1992!! Eric Klein-Vocals, Dougi Mackie-Guitars, Mike Sorce-Bass and Andrei Cheroff-Drums...) (Anyone know anything about these guys???)

Shock-Talk About Love (HOLY SMOKES!!! Seen 3 of these tapes in my collecting career and now I own 2 of em' :drink: Anyone familiar with the Dan Reed Network will love this mega-rare indie from 1989! Self released on Lucky Dice Records. The Band is/was from Vancouver, Washington. Fortunately I was privvy to seeing these guys perform in and around Seattle 89/90 and their live show was stellar!!!) (Any of you indie tape collectors PM me up for the chance to nab this beaut...)

Yellowcard ~ Paper Walls

Excellent purchase!!! What do you think of it?

So far.....loving "Keeper", "Dear Bobbie" and "Afraid"

Oh....and "You And Me And One Spotlight"

Yeah....loving it!

:tumbsup:

Yellowcard ~ Paper Walls

Excellent purchase!!! What do you think of it?

So far.....loving "Keeper", "Dear Bobbie" and "Afraid"

Oh....and "You And Me And One Spotlight"

Yeah....loving it!

:tumbsup:

Excellent. I love those songs... plus the other 9. :) But yeah, 'Keeper' is a fave of mine so far.