Where do you add "Favorite CD" in Profile Information?

Evil Rick

Just curious, I have a box to add "Favorite Band" in My Controls/Profile Information, but I can't find a spot to add "Favorite CD". Am I just looking in the wrong place? :dance:

Just curious, I have a box to add "Favorite Band" in My Controls/Profile Information, but I can't find a spot to add "Favortie CD". Am I just looking in the wrong place? :dance:

You should be able to click the following path:

My Controls------> Edit Profile Information: Favorite Band & Favorite CD sections should be at the bottom of this page

Just curious, I have a box to add "Favorite Band" in My Controls/Profile Information, but I can't find a spot to add "Favortie CD". Am I just looking in the wrong place? :dance:

My Controls------> Edit Profile Information: Favorite Band & Favorite CD sections should be at the bottom of this page

"Should be" and "are" are 2 different things, my good man. :) I have the same problem Mr. Tequila is having--there's a place to add Favorite Band, but no place to add Favorite CD. I can only assume there is a conspiracy occuring 'round these parts against myself & Blue Tequila and that the moderators of Heavy Harmonies do not wish the rest of the members to know what our favorite CDs are for fear that our selections would be so crushingly brilliant that all others would pale in comparison. :P

Or, uh, maybe there's just a glitch somewhere... -_-

Yup, I added "favorite band" some time ago but have never figured out how to add "Favorite CD" ... which is fine cuz it would take forever for me to decide what that CD would be, anywhoo.

"Should be" and "are" are 2 different things, my good man. :) I have the same problem Mr. Tequila is having--there's a place to add Favorite Band, but no place to add Favorite CD. I can only assume there is a conspiracy occuring 'round these parts against myself & Blue Tequila and that the moderators of Heavy Harmonies do not wish the rest of the members to know what our favorite CDs are for fear that our selections would be so crushingly brilliant that all others would pale in comparison. :P

Or, uh, maybe there's just a glitch somewhere... -_-

Hmm...I'll have to defer to Dan aka Emperor of the Known Universe on this one then.... :P

Mike

Try it now... it looks like it may have been only editible by mods before... Oops. :unsure:

And voila, there it is! Thanks :banger:

Now, what cd to pick? :unsure::rofl2:

Try it now...looks like it may have been only editible by mods before...Oops. :unsure:

Well, the problem is fixed, but I remain suspicious of your explanation and therefore will continue to cling pointlessly to my conspiracy theory... -_-

Try it now...looks like it may have been only editible by mods before...Oops. :unsure:

Well, the problem is fixed, but I remain suspicious of your explanation and therefore will continue to cling pointlessly to my conspiracy theory... -_-

Hmmm... where did I put that tin foil hat smilie... :lol:

-Dan

Hmmm... where did I put that tin foil hat smilie... :lol:

-Dan

Hehe, like this happy little guy?

paranoid.gif

Hmmm...where did I put that tin foil hat smilie... :lol:

-Dan

Hehe, like this happy little guy?

paranoid.gif

Ya'll are just out to get me. The voices in my head told me so.