CD's that have been BOOTLEGGED 4/5/2007

Oh haha! I was wondering why glockose is misspelling most of the titles with those funky "Ø" instead of "O" and lower case "L" instead of "i"... now I realize he was simply copy/pasting the titles straight from your eBay auctions.

Quite a clever way to avoid being detected by doing a title search, I'll give you that :)

Glockose can you possibly find any other seller to retrieve your little list from? I think not.

There are hundreds of sellers out there selling boots but you take your list from one.

Get a life dude , and thanks for the advertisement.

HAHAHA

I listed most of the Greek boots in the first post.

If other people posted I wouldn't have to.

Your the easiest way to get a list sorry(you mentioned these labels where boots in your earlier post)

It doesn't seem like anyone else on the web is selling Rock-it or Time Warp stuff.

Otherwise I would get a list from somewhere else.

I haven't even found another dealer who knows anything about these labels.

(never seen them, or heard of them) sorry

Until they spread out more your auctions are the only source. Congratulations

I am sorry though, this thread had nothing to do with you until you brought it up.

Maybe you wanted the free coverage, or maybe you just like getting the attention.

Glockose can you possibly find any other seller to retrieve your little list from? I think not.

There are hundreds of sellers out there selling boots but you take your list from one.

Get a life dude , and thanks for the advertisement.

Now , next...

Keel has not received ONE royalty check from Metal Mayhem for ANY of his releases and I have coaxed him into posting about this here at HH very soon. The Right To Rock WAS initally sanctioned by Ron but since he has not received a dime from Ryan since 2000 - IT IS A BOOT. It is a FACT that Ryan has sold 5000+ units of The Right To Rock. Who got fucked here?

OH SHOCK - THE HORROR?!?!?! Ryan booting cd's???? PLEASE PEOPLE , this guy has been booting cd's since 1996 and not one of you has said SQUAT about him. Or maybe you didn't know how the Lorraine cd got booted so that the 'anal collectors' could line his pockets for $600+ per disc??

Unbelievable. The guy you have worshipped is a common thief. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

So is the copy that Parris records is putting out a legit copy? If so I'll purchase this one and toss out the MM copy.

No , the Perris one is the same as the Metal Mayhem version.

Ryan has a wake-up call coming very soon.

When will you get yours?

Keel has not received ONE royalty check from Metal Mayhem for ANY of his releases and I have coaxed him into posting about this here at HH very soon. The Right To Rock WAS initally sanctioned by Ron but since he has not received a dime from Ryan since 2000 - IT IS A BOOT. It is a FACT that Ryan has sold 5000+ units of The Right To Rock. Who got fucked here?

Not trying to start anything here, just honestly curious. Why does the fact that Ron was never paid make the Metal Mayhem release a boot? If he sanctioned the release, it's an "official" release, isn't it? The fact that he never got paid seems like a totally seperate issue.

No , the Perris one is the same as the Metal Mayhem version.

Ryan has a wake-up call coming very soon.

When will you get yours?

When you are rotting in hell my misguided envious northerner. :butt:

Envious of you? You simply make me laugh and shake my head at how pathetic you can be.

Save me a seat. :devil:

of course you are - that's been apparent since day one. Many other HH members are aware of it too.

Just admit it and move on.

Not trying to start anything here, just honestly curious. Why does the fact that Ron was never paid make the Metal Mayhem release a boot? If he sanctioned the release, it's an "official" release, isn't it? The fact that he never got paid seems like a totally seperate issue.

It becomes a boot if Ryan keeps pressing it without Ron's approval. And he has.

of course you are - that's been apparent since day one. Many other HH members are aware of it too.

It becomes a boot if Ryan keeps pressing it without Ron's approval. And he has.

So was Ryan and Ron's agreement just for a certain amount of cds and Ryan has now passed that amount?

it was for a certain amount of cd's sold yes. You don't sell 5000+ cd's (approx. $35000 worth) and not pay the artist - that's just freaking wrong. I hope we can ALL agree on that.

Should I add other bands to the mix that have been ripped off by MM? Cuz I have plenty...

But they don't matter right? It's no big deal right? Because it's me who's bringing this up it doesn't mean squat right? Because it's a God we are talking about that people just can't believe it , right?

I hope when Ron Keel himself posts here that it will be an eye-opener for you guys.

I'm not a saint (and never claimed as such) but as of right now there are 180 bands signed to R.R. - they are all over myspace. If I am the shitty businessman , the lunatic , the asshole , the fucknut that some of you think I am - why is there NO bad press on R.R.??

Did you ever stop to think about that?

Sam, I dont think people have problem with your label and the tons of legit releases you have on it by itself. The problem is that the people know Sam the RR owner is Sam vegascds on eBay. And as far as you keep mixing legit and illegal stuff on eBay they will keep questioning the integrity of your releases. That's for certain and you have either to change it, or to learn to live with it.

Cant you see it?

Stop the pathetic attempt at trying to make yourself look good, you're someone who bootlegs and can't tell the truth about it. You think way too highly of yourself and you have terrible people skills, at least on this board and on Melodicrock.com. Believe me, ALL HH members are aware of this.

The only thing I'm jealous of, is you can play the keyboard and I surely can't. So I'll give you that one.

I cannot believe how MM keeps getting dragged into all of this...

Here is my question. Who did MM sign a contract with for the reissue? Ron or the label?

That's a good Question sir.

But how's this. If Ron was so smart as to put out a record with A&M using Gene Simmons and some of Genes songs. And have the ability to retain ALL rights to this LP. I have to hand it to him Great Lawyers congratulations !!!

But now how does he go and sign this crap deal and let it go 5-6 years without getting paid?

Then sign another deal with Parris and get screwed there also?

Did he fall off his horse and hit his head?, Too many drugs?, desperate for money?, Listen to tooo much country crap and get confused when signing contracts? I mean how does this happen?

hey hey, leave out the "country crap" comments. Ain't nothing wrong with some rockin country music!!

Remember AOR king Dann Huff himself is producing and playing on alot of country cd's these days, including Keith Urban, who can rock on guitar with the best of em.

I hear more and more AOR stylings in country today than in any other American music.

Look at all the ex-L.A. session musicians and 80s rockers who are now playing on country albums and touring with country artists or have turned to country artists themselves. Why is that a "bad" thing?

I respect it. I particularly respect my friend Ron Keel who excels in country music and has a true love and passion in performing it. He is multi-faceted - and something he is not ashamed of. Good for him!! I think its amazing how a guy can do Ronnie Dunn one night and scream like hell on old Keel favorites the next night.

I find people very closed minded and somewhat ignorant and certainly doing a disservice to themselves when they slam one kind of music and generalize and say things like "oh its all crap".

Well i enjoy just about EVERY kind of music and i can certainly appreciate talent in ALL kinds of music because i know there are good and bad musicians in all music.

I think different styles of music are there for different moods, to draw out different emotions.

New age, folk, classical, disco, heavy metal, country, bluegrass, jazz, blues -- they all have a place in our emotions and rat race lives. To each his own, but i will say this, by completely eliminating a style of music is missing out on a feeling, an emotion, an experience that that particular music inspires and evokes.

Who was it that said "Free Your Mind!!"?

Theres a hell of a lot of music out there -- go try some different flavors!! It can be rewarding!!

Peace out and rockin' regards to ALL!

The Recordjnky

Nice speech, Thank you, You are 100% right.

If you knew me you would know I deal in just about everything.

My "crap" reference was to Keels country music. But yes that is only my opinion.

In 87 I purchased a jukebox dealers inventory 50,000 45's County & Rockabilly. Listened to everyone before selling, 92 I purchased a soul store in NC great stuff, was bored in 01 so purchased 7000 78's from the 40's to listen to "had a blast", I purchased a UK Punk distro about 4 years ago "Red Rhino", I have released Lp's by Heavy Metal, AOR, Hard Rock, Psych, Folk, Rockabilly & Prog artists.

I have nothing against good country music or any style of music for that matter. Folkway ethnic kicks butt.

Stop the pathetic attempt at trying to make yourself look good, you're someone who bootlegs and can't tell the truth about it. You think way too highly of yourself and you have terrible people skills, at least on this board and on Melodicrock.com. Believe me, ALL HH members are aware of this.

The only thing I'm jealous of, is you can play the keyboard and I surely can't. So I'll give you that one.

Dude , the pot and the kettle - read about it.

I cannot believe how MM keeps getting dragged into all of this...

Here is my question. Who did MM sign a contract with for the reissue? Ron or the label?

MM signed a deal with Ron.

"But how's this. If Ron was so smart as to put out a record with A&M using Gene Simmons and some of Genes songs. And have the ability to retain ALL rights to this LP. I have to hand it to him Great Lawyers congratulations !!!"

He didn't retain the rights. He agreed to boot it with Ryan. The following 2 albums are a different story. Ron got back the rights to The Final Frontier and the Self-titled albums in 1993 - those albums will be re-issued shortly.

"But now how does he go and sign this crap deal and let it go 5-6 years without getting paid?"

He hasn't got the financial backing to nail Ryan to the wall.

"Then sign another deal with Parris and get screwed there also?"

Ron never signed a deal with Perris Records but he DID say that Tom at Perris shafted him also. I'll let Ron elaborate when he gets back from SLC..

"Did he fall off his horse and hit his head?, Too many drugs?, desperate for money?, Listen to tooo much country crap and get confused when signing contracts? I mean how does this happen?"

It happens when labelowners like Ryan promise the world and do not deliver.

"But how's this. If Ron was so smart as to put out a record with A&M using Gene Simmons and some of Genes songs. And have the ability to retain ALL rights to this LP. I have to hand it to him Great Lawyers congratulations !!!"

He didn't retain the rights. He agreed to boot it with Ryan. The following 2 albums are a different story. Ron got back the rights to The Final Frontier and the Self-titled albums in 1993 - those albums will be re-issued shortly.

So really in court this is a boot either way. This also makes it hard for him to yell for cash when he doesn't have the rights

"But now how does he go and sign this crap deal and let it go 5-6 years without getting paid?"

He hasn't got the financial backing to nail Ryan to the wall.

"Then sign another deal with Parris and get screwed there also?"

Ron never signed a deal with Perris Records but he DID say that Tom at Perris shafted him also. I'll let Ron elaborate when he gets back from SLC..

I just read something on the net about him signing on to do 1-2 Tribute CD's for Parris and also maybe Ironhorse stuff or whatever his band was called?

"Did he fall off his horse and hit his head?, Too many drugs?, desperate for money?, Listen to tooo much country crap and get confused when signing contracts? I mean how does this happen?"

It happens when label owners like Ryan promise the world and do not deliver.

Fair enough