Sam is ranting again...

Rick

But is Sam Anne-Nicole Smith's child's father`?

:P

That is funny. But it kind of seems a shame that Sam cannot be here right now to defend himself. I would love to read his reaction to that!! :banana::banana:

Anyway, I read through all the threads at MR.com. Yeah, Sam got wound up, but I have come to expect some of that. Let's face it: he thinks it, then he types it.

However, I really felt he was not quite as blunt and confrontational as I have seen him on the HH board.

Hey, let's face it, Sam is who he is.

Do I wish he had more "people skills?" Of course. But until I become convinced that what he is doing with RR is unethical and illegal, I will remain one of his customers. I have heard tons of music I never would have heard otherwise.

Are you sure he thinks first before typing, sometimes I gotta wonder.

Maybe it is a stream of consiousness thing. Thought enters mind, thought appears in print..... :)

I think the thoughts appear, fingers go to the keyboard, thoughts vanish like a fart in the wind and poof! out comes gibberish, the language of the ignorant!! Freaky spoke this fluently!!

• 3 weeks later...
This time it's over at the melodicrock.com noticeboard. If he didn't attack everyone, his business might just be as good as he claims it is.

Ive had no problems whatsoever with him, hes bought from me and Ive bought from him,I dont see what the obsession over him is, hes a good seller as far as I know

Yep I am back and it's pretty typical to see people starting a bunch of crap about nada.

I do not have any people skills?? Gosh , how did I become one of the biggest sellers on the planet? Because I suck at communicating? Because I suck at business? Because I screw people over?

Some people should really get a life and save their drama for their mama. Sheesh.

Nice to be back , I got a lot of work done and a SHIT-LOAD of bands signed which I will announce in another thread.

It's really going to be an amazing year and through all the B.S. and more moronic behavior from the unbelievers it just makes me stronger and the label bigger.

Thanks!

Good to have ya back on board Sam. I know things have been crazy for you as of late and of course your father's battle with cancer(my thought and prayers are with you).

thanks Tim , I just heard that someone was implicating me in the Lonnie scandal. That particular person just needs to fuck right off and will get an eyeful if he shows up in the RR forum. How's that for customer service?

LOL.

Good to have ya back on board Sam. I know things have been crazy for you as of late and of course your father's battle with cancer(my thought and prayers are with you).

Hey Speed , thanks - unfortunately my dad's days are now extremely numbered so yes a lot of emotional times right now.

Rock On.

Yep I am back and it's pretty typical to see people starting a bunch of crap about nada.

I do not have any people skills?? Gosh , how did I become one of the biggest sellers on the planet? Because I suck at communicating? Because I suck at business? Because I screw people over?

Some people should really get a life and save their drama for their mama. Sheesh.

Nice to be back , I got a lot of work done and a SHIT-LOAD of bands signed which I will announce in another thread.

It's really going to be an amazing year and through all the B.S. and more moronic behavior from the unbelievers it just makes me stronger and the label bigger.

Thanks!

Welcome back. How's the Cadillac Bratz coming along?

Welcome back Sam.

A couple things, When I try to submit my email on the RR website to get notified of updates I am getting a 404 error.

Also, any word on a release date for Reckless?

Rick

Welcome back Sam.

A couple things, When I try to submit my email on the RR website to get notified of updates I am getting a 404 error.

Also, any word on a release date for Reckless?

Rick

and Lorraine

and Nantucket... :)

(those are the big 3 I am waiting for...)

• "Chance of Your Life" by Craaft.  
    • Another thing is Joe has always worn his heart on his sleeve when it comes to his love of 70s glam rock. I remember when they did the cover of Action for the Retroactive album, and Joe did an interview where he was talking about how he listened to the original by Sweet over and over before they recorded it as he kept hearing all these different things they did in the song with vocal layering and especially the backing vocals. That whole big gang vocal that has become Lepps trademark sound, defo owes a lot to Joes influences.
    • Right Between The Eyes - Icon
    • Sister Moon - Gotthard
    • From Iconoclassic Records FB page: Survivor lead singer Jimi Jamison's previously unreleased 2007 country-rock solo album! Entirely written and produced by fellow former Survivor bandmate Jim Peterik.  After leading Survivor to the top of the charts in the mid-'80s, powerhouse vocalist Jimi Jamison reunited with Jim Peterik to cut... a country-rock album? The concept seems perplexing, yet it makes perfect sense. The singer was born Jimmy Wayne Jamison in smalltown Mississippi. Those who knew him best said that you could hear his Southern roots, no matter what he was singing. Today's country music often blurs the line between true old school country, pop, and straight up rock & roll. The same is true with 'Jimmy Wayne Jamison,' which at times, doesn't stray too far from the Jimi Jamison that we all know and love so dearly.  All track versions are previously unheard. Second release in the Jimi Jamison Archive Series. Coming on August 23, Jamison's birthdate.   Tracklist 1. Live Life 2. Love You All Over The World 3. Runaway Train 4. Strong At The Broken Places 5. I Wanna Touch You There 6. Heart Of A Woman 7. Sound Of Home 8. Alive 9. Till You Love Someone 10. Come Dancing 11. A Kiss To Remember You By #jimijamison #Survivor #jimpeterik #melodicrock #countryrock #southernrock #aor
    • I'm happy the do different stuff. Otherwise what they do would get old. Tesla proved how easy it is to make and album have a def Lep feel. And I loved that album, as a one off. And I loved slang as well. Variety is the spice of life 😁
    • Ohh nice,hoping the new recent singles will be on this one.
    • New album out September 20th through Frontiers.
    • I agree. Ultimately, I think bands become sort of what they "really" want to become and move toward the "mean" so to speak.  Leppard always said that they wanted to be like Queen in that they weren't constrained by having to make certain types of songs.  It was probably that desire to go outside the box that allowed Pyromania and Hysteria to happen in the first place.   And it's probably what's caused them to jump around with different style songs throughout the years.  I think it would've happened that way regardless.   Who knows though.  Maybe Steve would've influenced things a little bit as his Led Zep and Jimmy Page influences might've trickled in more.  And who knows what could've happened if Mutt stuck around for a couple more albums too....he was probably the most important piece in the puzzle.  They were already changing lanes though even with Steve and Mutt in the fold.  I think they've still shown they're capable of doing more classic sounding stuff if they want to with songs like Promises, Paper Sun, Dangerous, Take What You Want, etc being a few examples.    Either way, I'm just happy they've kept it going for nearly 50 years.  It has to be tough staying inspired and coming up with new song ideas for that long so that's kind of why I think the course they took would've naturally happened either way.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.