Ebay seller - aorockandy

OK, a lot of you probably saw that I won a copy of Theatre - Sexy Lady on ebay recently. Well, it came today (with signature confirmation) and guess what, no Theatre CD, he sent a D-Generation CD. I immediately opened a Paypal dispute and then contacted him. He replied back that he probably sent it to someone else and would track it down.

Here is the link to the Theatre I won:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:B:RTQ:US:1

Then about 5 minute later he bumps up the complaint to a claim after complaining that his Paypal account has the money on hold for the claim when he is the one who opened the claim? The seller has no bad feedback but I just noticed this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget

Sooo, looks like I've been had and looks like he trying to sell another ultra rare CD and make some quick money. Hopefully Paypal will refund my money. What are my odds of winning this Claim? Any guesses? Here is what he posted on Paypal before filing the claim, looks like he think I already got the money and already said it is his fault:

From seller: on 12/4/2006 16:40 PST

I sent the cd to the customer on November 29, 2006. I provided the tracking number #2305027000036154206. Buyer claims he received a different cd. It was obviously a mistake on my part but i would like to see who got the cd he ordered. I wish we could of tracked down the customer before $160 was drawn out of my account. Now the customer is upset and I don't have an idea where the cd is? I wish I could of had time to track down the cd or get to the bottom of this. I find this unfair and wrong.

From seller: on 12/4/2006 16:34 PST

I sent the cd and provided the tracking number. You got my money and for all I know my cd. How does this help anything as paypal has already decided in favor of the buyer. This is unfair and now I am out a cd and $150

Well, just got an email through Paypal the the user will refund the money if I return the wrong CD. So maybe I'm jumping the gun but this seller sure isn't giving me any good vibes. I still think I'd be very careful bidding on his stuff. I'll update everyone once this is resolved.

Please do keep us posted. And best of luck with this situation.

~ Dave ~

Well, just got an email through Paypal the the user will refund the money if I return the wrong CD. So maybe I'm jumping the gun but this seller sure isn't giving me any good vibes. I still think I'd be very careful bidding on his stuff. I'll update everyone once this is resolved.

Don't know if you can do this, but....

Personally, I would take the wrong cd to a notary public. Then sign a statement having him watch you place the cd in the package, seal it, then see if he has a stamp or something that he can affix over the seal, proving that you did not open it and substitute a different cd.

Upon quick glance, I am suspicious of this dude's auctions for a couple reasons:

1) He is selling boots - see Tryx and Heart Throb Mob

2) He uses 3 day auctions. Why would you do that with Kidd Wikkid????

3) He already has another copy of EMINEM-Slim Shady EP(1998)D12/Bizarre/RARE/OOP/MINT listed. The last one sold for $114.50 about 10 days ago. (Of course, he could have had a non-payer and had to relist.)

Also, something weird is going on right now. When I search his listings, the Kidd Wikkid cd does not come up for me. But when I hit the link you gave, it shows up. What's up with that? :doh:

Just my thoughts.... :screwy:

Also, something weird is going on right now. When I search his listings, the Kidd Wikkid cd does not come up for me. But when I hit the link you gave, it shows up. What's up with that? :doh:

That probably means the listing is too fresh and hasnt been updated to the active database yet, so you cannot see it with the search engine?

That probably means the listing is too fresh and hasnt been updated to the active database yet, so you cannot see it with the search engine?

You are probably right. The search engine was not bringing it up last night, but now it is.

Well, I got lucky and got all my money back from Paypal. I can't help to wonder though if I had not filed a dispute to lock the money before contacting the seller he would have emptied his account. He sure did an about face in his emails once he knew the money was locked.

Isn't that the ol' Poproxx seller?? I think it is..........

Good pick up.

I'd say it is the same seller and the Alleycat Scratch cd is "SEALED IN JAPANESE PLASTIC".

I'm sure we had a discussion about "JAPANESE PLASTIC" in a poproxx thread.

Um...how is "JAPANESE PLASTIC" distinguishable from any other plain ol' plastic? :blink:

Just curious...

• 2023 Gold Donors

Good pick up.

I'd say it is the same seller and the Alleycat Scratch cd is "SEALED IN JAPANESE PLASTIC".

Um...how is "JAPANESE PLASTIC" distinguishable from any other plain ol' plastic? :blink:

Just curious...

Cuz it says "Made in Japan" on it.....somewhere.......I dunno! ;)

Just curious...

Cuz it says "Made in Japan" on it.....somewhere.......I dunno! ;)

Nope, no trademark imprinted, it just smells like sushi

Good pick up.

Just curious...

Dumbass!

• 4 weeks later...

I just got an email from the guy who won the Kidd Wikkid from this asshole (see post below). I sent him a message a few weeks ago just to warn him that I never got my Theatre CD from the same seller so be careful if the seller starts to yank him around. This seller has been racking up positive feedback but looks like it might be so he can throw out a BIG CD every now and then to make some BIG money and rip people off, he also just got a negative feedback on some rare Eminem EP that sold for like $80, why is it that he gets positive feedback on cheap CDs, yet the CDs he has sold for big bucks for some mysterious reason don't get delivered? Could it be cuz he is trying to RIP PEOPLE OFF! Anyway, here is a message I received from the winner of the Kidd Wikkid CD:

"It has been almost thirty days and it has not arrived. PLEASE e-mail me at my home e-mail addy at:

XXXXXXXXXX (I don't want to give his email address here without his permission but you can see the winners username from the link in my original message below)

...and let me know what I need to do to shut these eBayers down and to get my money back."

What is the best way to shut this sneaky asshole down? He is getting positive feedback for small auctions but I believe it is just to bait in people on BIG money CDs that he doesn't own just to rip them off. Seems very strange that so far he has sold 3 HIGH dollar CDs that the buyers never got!

Thanks.

OK, a lot of you probably saw that I won a copy of Theatre - Sexy Lady on ebay recently. Well, it came today (with signature confirmation) and guess what, no Theatre CD, he sent a D-Generation CD. I immediately opened a Paypal dispute and then contacted him. He replied back that he probably sent it to someone else and would track it down.

Here is the link to the Theatre I won:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:B:RTQ:US:1

Then about 5 minute later he bumps up the complaint to a claim after complaining that his Paypal account has the money on hold for the claim when he is the one who opened the claim? The seller has no bad feedback but I just noticed this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget

Sooo, looks like I've been had and looks like he trying to sell another ultra rare CD and make some quick money. Hopefully Paypal will refund my money. What are my odds of winning this Claim? Any guesses? Here is what he posted on Paypal before filing the claim, looks like he think I already got the money and already said it is his fault:

From seller: on 12/4/2006 16:40 PST

I sent the cd to the customer on November 29, 2006. I provided the tracking number #2305027000036154206. Buyer claims he received a different cd. It was obviously a mistake on my part but i would like to see who got the cd he ordered. I wish we could of tracked down the customer before $160 was drawn out of my account. Now the customer is upset and I don't have an idea where the cd is? I wish I could of had time to track down the cd or get to the bottom of this. I find this unfair and wrong.

From seller: on 12/4/2006 16:34 PST

I sent the cd and provided the tracking number. You got my money and for all I know my cd. How does this help anything as paypal has already decided in favor of the buyer. This is unfair and now I am out a cd and $150

I really hate to hear about people getting ripped off by these scam artists on E Bay.......I too have been victimized by these con artists for some huge money (I've posted several times of these experiences).

All we can do is continue to pass the word and keep everyone on their tip toes........

Thanks for all the info!!