Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The colour green is what I paint myself with when I sneak up on lizards. They think I'm one of them and it makes it easy to strike without resistance.

The colour green is what I paint myself with when I sneak up on lizards. They think I'm one of them and it makes it easy to strike without resistance.

Leprechauns are green and they are small and evil.

The only thing that's cool and green is the Green Lantern, the greatest superhero ever.

I beat the Green Lantern in an arm wrestle last week. Nick did too. Then I fought him and he lost again. I think I broke a couple of his teeth. Sorry cousin, from where Nick and I stood he really wasn't much of a hero at all, let alone a super one.

I beat the Green Lantern in an arm wrestle last week. Nick did too. Then I fought him and he lost again. I think I broke a couple of his teeth. Sorry cousin, from where Nick and I stood he really wasn't much of a hero at all, let alone a super one.

Blashphemy. :thppt:

The Green Lantern was being a jerk and got what was coming to him, he laughed at my crime fighting tights for starters (and NOBODY does that) then he scoffed at pink drinks...anyway you get the idea what path he was headed along!

The Green Lantern was being a jerk and got what was coming to him, he laughed at my crime fighting tights for starters (and NOBODY does that) then he scoffed at pink drinks...anyway you get the idea what path he was headed along!

The Green Lantern > Nick C. :whistle:

Trying telling that to The Green Lantern as he lay huddled in a corner after his arm wrestle defeat, waiting for Nick to get some tea... just so he could fly out the room when Nick wasn't looking.

Nick C > The Green Lantern ; 14 times over.

Nick Is GREEN? I didn't think pirates were green..unless he's seasick..

It's the lack of fresh fruits and vegetables while they're at sea. It gives'em scurvy.

It's the lack of fresh fruits and vegetables while they're at sea. It gives'em scurvy.

Scurvy Nick Green...A pirate for all ages...Defender of the Jolly Roger..

Blue and green should never be seen. Unless you're looking at grass and water. I mean, seriously, it's nature. There's not much you can do about it. Leave 'em alone.

"Holy Moley Geoff ... scurvy's bad" frowns then pounds balled up fist into other hands open palm in typical superhero styleeee.

And I was there to witness it. I'm just grateful, for Green Lantern's sake, he wasn't resting in your open palm as your bought your fist down into it. Would have crushed him into green powder.

All pointless nonsense... :tumbsup:

I feel that there might be some sort of meaning hidden deep in some of the posts in this thread. :unsure:

OK Deep hidden pointless nonsense. Better?

All pointless nonsense... :tumbsup:

I feel that there might be some sort of meaning hidden deep in some of the posts in this thread. :unsure:

OK Deep hidden pointless nonsense. Better?

Can you repeat the question?

Better?

Every post I make is a deep collage of a higher meaning.

Congratulations on making your posts both Pointless and Nonsense.