Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

When the band 311 picked their band name, do you think it was 3:11am or 3:11pm?

Maybe it happened to be March 11th?

Maybe it's Windows for Workgroups v3.11 :)

Maybe not.

This is in response to my response on the other thread, isn't it? Isn't it?! Wes, you bastard, why do you hurt me so? :crying:

Actually I responded in that other thread before I saw this.

But this response is in response to my response here, in parallel but not directly connected, to my response to your response in the other thread for which you responded? :wacko:

Dude you just gave me a headache with that post.

Yeah, me too, sorry about that... I think I need another glass of wine. Wine makes everything all better... B)

:beerbang: (We need a Wine related emoticon)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello??

wine.gif

Nice. :tumbsup:

:lol: Must be too early in the morning for me, I thought it was a kazoo or something when I first saw it. Very nice Lisa, you never disappoint. :bowdown:

I thought the same thing but after looking a little closer I realised it was a glass of wine.

hello??

wine.gif

:lol: Must be too early in the morning for me, I thought it was a kazoo or something when I first saw it. Very nice Lisa, you never disappoint. :bowdown:

I thought the same thing but after looking a little closer I realised it was a glass of wine.

That is the best,

I wore my HH T-shirt to a BBQ last night, and I had wine and beer there, (maybe that should be in the uninteresting thread)

hello??

wine.gif

That is the best,

I wore my HH T-shirt to a BBQ last night, and I had wine and beer there, (maybe that should be in the uninteresting thread)

Well don't leave us hanging, didja get any comments?

hello??

wine.gif

That is the best,

Yeah...I had to explain what Baneed meant about 100 times!

hello??

wine.gif

That is the best,

Yeah...I had to explain what Baneed meant about 100 times!

:lol: Kinda gives new meaning to "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt"...

Twelve cows are known as a "flink."

We have another Foot n' Mouth outbreak over here at the moment, so twelve cows in England are known as 'Death Row'...

I saw a guy with a 23 on the back of his jersey somewhere the other day. Can't remember what sport I was watching, but it happened.

I saw a guy with a 23 on the back of his jersey somewhere the other day. Can't remember what sport I was watching, but it happened.

Was it David Beckham? He always insists on wearing 23 on his back so if anyone asks him what his I.Q is he can easily remember.

Was it David Beckham? He always insists on wearing 23 on his back so if anyone asks him what his I.Q is he can easily remember.

I haven't seen soccer for a while, so I'm going to say no. But the antelope's horns rest not until I have my answer.

I haven't seen soccer for a while, so I'm going to say no. But the antelope's horns rest not until I have my answer.

It was probably LeBron James.

It was probably LeBron James.

No it was Jim Carrey. :blink: