Autograph - Get Off Your Ass!

Stefan

Wow! That is different. Autograph, it certainly isn't, though without Plunkett there singing, playing, writing, producing etc. I never expected it to sound even remotely like their back catalogue. I like Daniels as a vocalist and Lynch as a guitarist so I'll be picking this one up hoping for a cool hybrid of Jailhouse and Autograph. Also, hope there is enough material here to justify picking it up if you already have their ep. TBD.

Comment at another forum I frequent:

"Sign out please!" :rofl2:

Oh, I didn't realise it was the dude from Jailhouse on vocals. I missed that part. That's kinda cool. I'm going to check it out, but definitely won't be heading into it as a new "real" Autograph album.

• 1 month later...

Not a bad album, but not that great either. They miss Steve Plunkett, Lynch's mega solos and seriously miss the keyboards.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One band where the vocals were distinct.

Never a huge fan, probably a fan like most people here where the "Turn Up The Radio" album was great and then the next one not so much.

Song sounds OK, and I'd be prepared to have a good listen to the album if others were raving about it I guess.