Britny Fox - Springhead Motorshark

66 mustang

I pulled out this cd after a long time bein hidden in the back of my CD cabinet. put it in the cd player in the bathroom. went and got my clothes, blocked off the kitchen with the child gate and put in the wiggles to keep my little girl occupied. got in the shower and was enjoying the music and I had to stop and think about what I put it. I was really enjoying the cd. At first I was very anti Springhead Motorshark but after today and enjooying the music for what it was and not a preconcived expectation of Britny Fox classic sound I may pull this out more than once every 2 years. LOL. :bananamac:

I don't think it's a bad cd. I just don't care for the $15 casio keyboard that shows up every so often. :dance:

Hmmm ... You talked me into giving the cd another chance as well ...

Hmmm ... You talked me into giving the cd another chance as well ...

Me too...and after listening to it again I realized one thing......it's worse than I thought it was before..... :anon:

JL

I dunno ... I still stand by my three-word review that I posted on the main H.H. site back when I first heard SPRINGHEAD MOTORSHARK:

"This album suuuuuuuuuuuuucked" :)

I have to agree with Freddy. I was anticipating something more in line with "Bite Down Hard" which was AWESOME. Why they decided to reform and put out that load of crap is beyond me.

I have to agree with Freddy. I was anticipating something more in line with "Bite Down Hard" which was AWESOME. Why they decided to reform and put out that load of crap is beyond me.

Hell, I woulda settled for a dozen re-hashes of "Girlschool" and "Long Way To Love" over that hunk of...of... words fail me... whatEVER that album was supposed to be...

i really love this album, so much great stuff on it. Its got a bit of everything!

except the instrumental track..... thats just painful...

There are a few fillers but otherwise i love all the Britny Fox stuff.... and i love Springhead Motorshark.

I gave this many chances at the time but it just didn't work out for me. There are 1 or 2 decent songs, IMO, but overall it wasa bit of a dreadful mess. :(

• 2023 Gold Donors
I gave this many chances at the time but it just didn't work out for me. There are 1 or 2 decent songs, IMO, but overall it wasa bit of a dreadful mess. :(

:agree: I feel the same way. There's a couple of decent songs on here but overall it was a disappointment for me (no matter how many times I listen to it).

• 5 years later...

I pulled out this cd after a long time bein hidden in the back of my CD cabinet. put it in the cd player in the bathroom. went and got my clothes, blocked off the kitchen with the child gate and put in the wiggles to keep my little girl occupied. got in the shower and was enjoying the music and I had to stop and think about what I put it. I was really enjoying the cd. At first I was very anti Springhead Motorshark but after today and enjooying the music for what it was and not a preconcived expectation of Britny Fox classic sound I may pull this out more than once every 2 years. LOL. :bananamac:

ok, so I was going to say something close to what I said before. I didn't remember this little thing I had written. again, pulled this out to listen to while getting a shower today and still liked it. not fantastic or anything but an ok listen.