Cry Of Love

rob62972

great find rob

Cry of Love now that was a tight band

with Kelly or Robert on vocals

great find rob

Cry of Love now that was a tight band

with Kelly or Robert on vocals

They are one of my absolute favorite bands. Audley Freed is a guitar god!! :headbanger:

My buddy is a friend of Audley's back from when he was playing a few club bands back in the late 80's early 90's before he hit it big with Cry of Love and then The Black Crowes now.

I liked this band a lot. I prefered the 2nd release with Robert Mason over the debut. I would love to see Audley record another one with Robert singing.

I would LOVE to see another Cry Of Love release. With either singer... or better yet... use both! :banana:

• 1 year later...
I liked this band a lot. I prefered the 2nd release with Robert Mason over the debut. I would love to see Audley record another one with Robert singing.

I would LOVE to see another Cry Of Love release. With either singer... or better yet... use both! :banana:

:agree:

• 1 year later...
Their production reminds me of the exellent, underated, Salty Dog.

Probably exactly the reason I hated them. :lol: To each their own, but definitely not my scene.

Their production reminds me of the exellent, underated, Salty Dog.

Probably exactly the reason I hated them. :lol: To each their own, but definitely not my scene.

I like Salty Dog but to me they don't sound like Cry of Love, whom I also like a lot.

I can see why neither band is your thing since their both a throw back to the 70's Classic Rock sound that you hate for some reason.