Not necessarily a bad seller

Apparently you like Marvelous3... now that is BAD!

Why, WHy, WHY is it that people feel the need to fuck with my Butch Walker fix?

Hey, I laid off, just like I promised I would, so you can't blame me anymore! :) And for the record, no, I did not pay Glam Junkie to poke at your sore spot... :hammer:

Your name never crossed my mind in regards to this. 'Tis no worries. Any animosity is directed strictly towards Lindsay. No need for that post. Plus, you can go ahead and dig too, if you want. (I've got my "list" right here. Thankfully, I use pencil. :lol: )

But I heard you were 'BAD'...

Apparently you like Marvelous3... now that is BAD!

Why, WHy, WHY is it that people feel the need to fuck with my Butch Walker fix? Is it not enough that after hearing sound clips of the new album on Sonymusicstore.com that I'm not as impressed as I'd hoped I'd be (at least after a few less than stellar tracks I'd hear)? Go ahead, I'm used to being kicked while I'm down. I had a mean response all typed out, but the head got the better of the heart (this time!) and I erased it.

Sorry dude, didn't mean to upset the applecart.

I thought it was all part of liking a band that you have to put up with sh*t from other people regarding your interest in the band. I've grown an immunity to it nowadays. People can serve up as much crap as they like to me about Bon Jovi and it just misses what ever they were aiming for.

My sincerest apologies. From this moment on I will never speak a bad word about Butch Walker.... unless I am referring to a masculine looking woman strolling along the beach.

^ Bumper. Have you had some success/progress w/ completing the transaction, hsf? Or should we stand ready to inundate them with emails/posts galore!? ;):drink:

Nah. Haven't even thought about it in a few as there was a death in the family and I was pretty busy with that stuff. I've got shows the next couple days, then the weekend, then a concert on the Fourth, so, I'll get on with it next week. I guess I'll spend the extra money and give the seller a phone call. But, whether I get my item or not, I'm not real high on this seller as there's no reason they shouldn't have seen my contacts. (I was trying to do the whole BOTD thing again and thought "well, maybe after I asked about where it was very early on, they blocked my email address thinking I was going to be a pest -which would have been shitty anyway- but, I still contacted through eBay too, so, that address shouldn't have been blocked. Eh, another reason I don't eBay much anymore. Too many crappy sellers in the last few transactions I've done.)

Thanks for asking! :drink:

• 2023 Gold Donors

^ Bumper. Have you had some success/progress w/ completing the transaction, hsf? Or should we stand ready to inundate them with emails/posts galore!? ;):drink:

Nah. Haven't even thought about it in a few as there was a death in the family and I was pretty busy with that stuff. I've got shows the next couple days, then the weekend, then a concert on the Fourth, so, I'll get on with it next week. I guess I'll spend the extra money and give the seller a phone call. But, whether I get my item or not, I'm not real high on this seller as there's no reason they shouldn't have seen my contacts. (I was trying to do the whole BOTD thing again and thought "well, maybe after I asked about where it was very early on, they blocked my email address thinking I was going to be a pest -which would have been shitty anyway- but, I still contacted through eBay too, so, that address shouldn't have been blocked. Eh, another reason I don't eBay much anymore. Too many crappy sellers in the last few transactions I've done.)

Thanks for asking! :drink:

Rats! My condolences & sympathies, hsf! There are some aspects of life that do, and should, take precedence. Best wishes & you are certainly welcome! :)

Rats! My condolences & sympathies, hsf! There are some aspects of life that do, and should, take precedence. Best wishes & you are certainly welcome! :)

Thanks again man.

Guest Richard Epps
anymore troubles with this mob, they've come through real quick with my dealings. I think they may have another stall at the Firefest festival.

They didnt at Firefest 2 but they were at the first one.

I bought a bunch of CD's off RPM around Christmas when Wotty dropped me a line saying they were getting out of the business and selling stuff dirt cheap. I rang them and ordered over the phone and was rewarded with even more being knocked off the price. I found them pretty fast with regards delivery but I think Jez had a few problems and had to chase them up a couple of times.

I used to use RPM when they were an online store, without any problems at all. My problems were with my ebay purchases on a few of occassions. Stuff not being sent when I was told it had, (not difficult to check out if you read the date of postage). I phoned (always answer machine) sent numerous emails with no replies, in the end I sent a really strong email and I got a reply with the usual excuse of 'I posted It Ages Ago' & as if by magic the stuff showed up within a couple of days. They were a couple of rare discs as well that you don't see crop up very often, so he must have had more than one copy of each, seeing as the first package was lost in the post??????????????? (NOT)

Not good when you have to keep chasing up all the time, so now I steer well clear if I see his stuff on ebay. He has lots of good feedback though, so it must be that I am very unlucky in my dealings with him????

If I could get a little help here, I'd appreciate it.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the time correspondence was so that I could call over to the seller tomorrow during daytime (normal business hours). I want to try to call at the best time to reach someone, not play phone tag.

If anyone knows (I was just too lazy to look it up, especially on dial-up), I'd be grateful.

Thanks a ton!

(BTW, I'm Eastern Standard Time.)

• 2023 Gold Donors
If I could get a little help here, I'd appreciate it.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the time correspondence was so that I could call over to the seller tomorrow during daytime (normal business hours). I want to try to call at the best time to reach someone, not play phone tag.

If anyone knows (I was just too lazy to look it up, especially on dial-up), I'd be grateful.

Thanks a ton!

(BTW, I'm Eastern Standard Time.)

Hi Jay,

I think it's about 8 or 9 hours differance in the U.K., 10:30 or so in the PM. Roughly. Good luck! :)

Peace,

J.

Great news! I dialed over and my phone card said I can't call that number (area maybe?) with my phone card. I just got rid of my cell this past Monday, so, I guess I'm a bit screwed.

If anyone that knows of this seller wouldn't mind getting them this thread's info or getting in touch with them on my behalf, I'd appreciate this guy just emailing me back. I mean, after reading he's done this to others, I'm more than a bit pissed now, but I think last time I got pissed I handled things the right way (with Mick Rowe).

Thanks in advance to any HH'ers who can help out. :drink: