Does Freddy have a life?!

Does Freddy have a life outside of HH?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here ya go goes guys and gals

Let him know what ya think.

Congrats man.

A poll in my honor? I'm touched. Now I know how Geoff must have felt when the "Pink Drinks" poll was created for him.

Since the poll is about me I will abstain from voting, but I'm interested in what the rest of y'all will say and watch the results...

I went with option 3.

He has to have a life to have time to make me all the cds he's sent me in the last couple of weeks.

And he took that one weekend off around his birthday.

Maybe he has a stunt double that's posting when he sleeps. :P

You know you're right, instead of making shoes he has little gnomes that come out at night and post topics and polls for Freddy while he sleeps. :nyanya:

Hahaha, well, I'm glad to see that the votes seem to be leaning towards Option 3 anyway.

Keep in mind I am seriously NOT trying to take over this board or beat everybody else in terms of post counts. But I chalk up my massive post count in such a short time to four things:

1) I have an addictive personality (which leads me to log on to the board several times a day)

2) I type fast (speed is a must)

3) I'm a seriously opinionated son of a bitch who can't resist throwing his two cents in on anything and everything!

4) I constantly post in the "What's Spinnin' In Your CD Player" and/or "Song Game" or "Name Game" threads...you'd be surprised how fast those suckers add up

So you see kids, I did it without even really trying!

Hahaha, well, I'm glad to see that the votes seem to be leaning towards Option 3 anyway.

Keep in mind I am seriously NOT trying to take over this board or beat everybody else in terms of post counts. But I chalk up my massive post count in such a short time to four things:

1) I have an addictive personality (which leads me to log on to the board several times a day)

2) I type fast (speed is a must)

3) I'm a seriously opinionated son of a bitch who can't resist throwing his two cents in on anything and everything!

4) I constantly post in the "What's Spinnin' In Your CD Player" and/or "Song Game" or "Name Game" threads...you'd be surprised how fast those suckers add up

So you see kids, I did it without even really trying!

Is that really you Freddy or is that your "Stunt Double"? :P

I went for the soft, romantic option... number 3. Congrats mate.

Just hold up a little, though... if you do overtake my amount of posts I will have to "visit" you. Have you seen 'Kill Bill'?

I went with Option 3. Truly an asset here, & great to have someone else here into the same type of thrash metal I grew up with, has already recommended some great discs to me...

:drink:

I went with Option 3. Truly an asset here, & great to have someone else here into the same type of thrash metal I grew up with, has already recommended some great discs to me...

:drink:

Happy to be of service, sir. That's one of the reasons I keep comin' back, to spread the metal love. :drink:

#3 ... what a guy, I doff my hat to him!

But a word of warning Freddy...don't be scared of that blue stuff when u go outside..it's sky (just like the ceiling but higher) :lol:

But a word of warning Freddy...don't be scared of that blue stuff when u go outside..it's sky (just like the ceiling but higher) :lol:

I knew that. But ever since I heard the story "Chicken Little" as a child I've been scarred for life and afraid it was going to fall on me someday...thus I never leave the house ;)

I went with #3, I love you man. :wub:

Right back atcha bro. :)

For those who are unaware, Blue Charvel was responsible for bringing me here in the first place... he lured me from the main H.H. site with an offer to hook me up with some Loudness tunes I was seeking. So if I ever inadvertently piss anybody off with my lame comments and uninformed opinions, feel free to blame him. ;)

I went with #3, I love you man. :wub:

Right back atcha bro. :)

For those who are unaware, Blue Charvel was responsible for bringing me here in the first place... he lured me from the main H.H. site with an offer to hook me up with some Loudness tunes I was seeking. So if I ever inadvertently piss anybody off with my lame comments and uninformed opinions, feel free to blame him. ;)

Blame him???

I need to thank him. Thanks to Pete for bringing Freddy into our lives. :drink:

This is starting to feel like an episode of "Entourage." Any second now, Heaven&Hell, Blue Charvel and I are going to group-hug and yell "HUG IT OUT BITCH!"

This is starting to feel like an episode of "Entourage." Any second now, Heaven&Hell, Blue Charvel and I are going to group-hug and yell "HUG IT OUT BITCH!"

:o Whoa...........'Brokeback Harmonies'......

:gone:

This place gets weirder every day don't it? :baneed:

Must be why I keep coming back. :banana:

...and no, not because of the gay stuff... <_< Not that there's anything wrong with that...

That would be an excellent name for a band

Your just jealous you weren't part of the hug. :P

• 2 years later...

And no Keith/Freddy still doesn't have a life.

But what the hell happened to the creater of this poll, Black n Blue 1979?

He started out here posted like crazy and then hasn't been around much.

I think his name is Chris, but I could be wrong. Chris, where are you?