The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' Tuesday...

it's better than fuckin Monday :P  But I'm gonna be fuckin busier today than yesterday <_< I don't know how they expect me to get all my fuckin work done, and mess with you fuckers all day :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have to input all my fuckin' time to various "project codes" and "major deliverables" and such and I cannot find one fucking reference to HH.com. :blink: How the fuck am I supposed to account for that?

Fuckin' GREAT!!! How the fuck else would we be? ;)

It depends on how much fucking coffee you had so far this morning.

Not nearly fucking enough. I didn't do shit last night but I'm still tired as fuckin' hell.

Not nearly fucking enough. I didn't do shit last night but I'm still tired as fuckin' hell.

Fuck, I don't even know how I did that... :blink:

MotherFUCKers, where the FUCK is my fucking free hot fucking sauce??

(Sorry to invade everyone's fucking convo with something unrelated, but Blue C's reminder in the "Evil Hot" thread got me all pissed the fuck off again... )

(Sorry to invade everyone's fucking convo with something unrelated, but Blue C's reminder in the "Evil Hot" thread got me all pissed the fuck off again... )

You guys still haven't got that fucking free hot sauce?

That fucking sucks.

Fuckin' no problem, it's a fucking heinous act (or lack thereof) and deserves to be described with some fuckin' profanity.

Fuckin'-A right it fucking sucks. I say we buy bazookas and blow the fuckers' houses up.

Can you tell that I'm not fucking properly caffeinated this fucking morning?

Did over 2600 in my drawer last night. (norm is about 1500-1700) Big time for small fuckin' town. :lol:

Fuck, low cut top? ;)

hahaha..........nawwwww..........

fuck.

Fuckin'-A right it fucking sucks. I say we buy bazookas and blow the fuckers' houses up.

Can you tell that I'm not fucking properly caffeinated this fucking morning?

I got one cup fuckin' down so far, and I'm heading back to the fucking coffee machine for another in about 3... 2... 1...

I'm at home and I'm too fucking lazy to put a whole pot of java on just for myself (cuz I'll never drink the whole fuckin' thing anyway) so I made fuckin' do with cup of Savarin Instant Fuckin' Coffee. Normally I would only use that fuckin' stuff to torture information outa somebody but any port in a fuckin' storm

Goooooooooood fuckin morning ! And may the fucking Force be with you today !

I'm at home and I'm too fucking lazy to put a whole pot of java on just for myself (cuz I'll never drink the whole fuckin' thing anyway) so I made fuckin' do with cup of Savarin Instant Fuckin' Coffee. Normally I would only use that fuckin' stuff to torture information outa somebody but any port in a fuckin' storm

I hear ya, I used to do the same fuckin' shit when I was home with nobody else drinkin' coffee.

We've got this fucker at work, it fuckin' rules...

coffeemaker.jpg

This is also the exact way we have it fuckin' set up at work. Those coffee beans are a fuckin' bitch to clean up... :blink:

I am fucking jealous of your fucking coffee superiority at this fucking moment, Blue.

The Boy and I are going for a ride in a short while and I plan on picking up a cup of REAL fucking coffee at the convenience store... that instant shit just ain't fucking cutting it this morning...

I was patting my kitty the other day and I noticed a huge patch with no skin under his cute little right armpit. It looks like the cheeky little fucker has licked that place so many times that he licked his fur right off. Poor like cute fucker. Either way, my girl got a neckbrace/cup/bucket from work to put around his neck. He looks so fuckin' cute, but so fuckin' sad... and he keeps bumping into everything. I'm going to try to post a piccie some time. Fuck he's cute. He licks inside the fuckin' bucket thingy, trying to get to his fur.

i had a really fucked day today...arguing to my telephone proveider...fucking accusing me that i called 2 psychic call centers...totalling over 200 dollars...(i dont call them fruitcakes)...so after like 2000 phone calls to telstra (phone provider) and the dopey owners off 1900 numbers and getting nowhere with both off the fucking idiotic twits...i decided to call the manager of my phoner carrier..and fucking got somewhere....to cut a fucking long story short..i got the cash credited...hurr fucking ray....FUCK...it was definatly a TODAY TONIGHT moment...