The F*%K Thread

raildog

No fucking beers on this trip. My grandfather is a retired Baptist Preacher, so it's safe to say that there isn't gonna be any booze in his fridge.

Fuck... maybe you can sneak a flask in your back fuckin' pocket, and take a sip when he ain't looking? I mean, come on, what the fuck good is a fuckin' vacation if you can't fuckin' drink?? It's downright unAmerican!!

No fucking beers on this trip. My grandfather is a retired Baptist Preacher, so it's safe to say that there isn't gonna be any booze in his fridge.

Fuck... maybe you can sneak a flask in your back fuckin' pocket, and take a sip when he ain't looking? I mean, come on, what the fuck good is a fuckin' vacation if you can't fuckin' drink?? It's downright unAmerican!!

I'm fucking back now and I'll be drinking today. I did catch some fucking fish on my trip.

Fuckin' welcome back H&H...have yourself a coupla fuckin tall cold ones today.

fuckitall!! I goobered coffee on my blouse :crying: I HATE it when that fuckin happens :doh:

And now, I'm sitting in the dark in my fuckin office. I have one of those motion sensor lights, and unless I happen to wave my arms around like a crazy chicken just fuckin right... it won't come back on. Although I have learned.... when people are headed my way & they see my office is dark, they just keep fuckin going :lol:

fuckitall!! I goobered coffee on my blouse :crying: I HATE it when that fuckin happens :doh:

And now, I'm sitting in the dark in my fuckin office. I have one of those motion sensor lights, and unless I happen to wave my arms around like a crazy chicken just fuckin right... it won't come back on. Although I have learned.... when people are headed my way & they see my office is dark, they just keep fuckin going :lol:

You're fuckin' smart, I gotta try that. Except I got a big fuckin' picture window that sheds fuckin' light all over the place... <_<

That was one good thing about my old office, no fuckin' windows, kinda like a cave really... :blink:

I've got a whole wall of fuckin windows... but I get in before dawn, so I battle the pitch fuckin black for the first 90 minutes of my day. Kinda fun tho :)

I dig that action too, I've got two monitors to banish just enough fuckin' darkness for me to see the keyboards. :banana:

I've got a big fuckin' zit on my chin. How fucking attractive. :angry:

Well, just show some cleavage so all eyes will be on your fucking chest instead of the zit! :banana:

I've got a big fuckin' zit on my chin. How fucking attractive. :angry:

Well, just show some cleavage so all eyes will be on your chest instead of the zit! :banana:

That would probably work MJ, but maybe you could post some fuckin' pics and we can give you a better answer. :bananamac:

Well, just show some cleavage so all eyes will be on your chest instead of the zit! :banana:

That would probably work MJ, but maybe you could post some pics and we can give you a better answer. :bananamac:

You two got so excited thinking about MJ's norks, that you forgot about your fucking language! :tsk:

You two got so excited thinking about MJ's norks, that you forgot about your fucking language! :tsk:

Boo-fuckin-yaa, you're fuckin' BUSTED. The fuck thread police strikes again!!

Boo-fuckin-yaa, you're fuckin' BUSTED. The fuck thread police strikes again!!

you fuckin tell 'em Keef :banana:

Nice fuckin edit attempt on my fuckin post there, Pete... that's only fair if the rest of us fuckers can edit each other's posts, Mr. Moderfuckerator :P

That's what fucking norks do to ya! :butt:

That's what norks do to ya! :butt:

Rob, Rob, Rob... how many time do I have to fuckin tell ya??

...or is the Moderfuckerator fuckin with you too?

Now I know I typed fuck in there. :anon:

Nice fuckin edit attempt on my fuckin post there, Pete... that's only fair if the rest of us fuckers can edit each other's posts, Mr. Moderfuckerator :P

It was the fuckin' norks... th...they... told me to do it... they said you would understand.... :banana:

That's what norks do to ya! :butt:

Rob, Rob, Rob... how many time do I have to fuckin tell ya??

...or is the Moderfuckerator fuckin with you too?

:o NOT! I wouldn't touch anyone else's fuckin' posts, even in your post I only touched mine. And only as a joke. I'm not that kind of fucker, I'm a fucker of a whole other sort... :banana:

It was the fuckin' norks... th...they... told me to do it... they said you would understand.... :banana:

Can't fuckin deny.... I do understand the fuckin power of norks. Us girls can get lots done with norks and a fuckin smile :lol:

:o NOT! I wouldn't touch anyone else's fuckin' posts, even in your post I only touched mine. And only as a joke. I'm not that kind of fucker, I'm a fucker of a whole other sort... :banana:

You are in a fuckin class all by yourself, and I mean that in the most fuckin complimentary way :)

I dunno for sure.... I just saw his fuckin post, all jacked up... you're also in the thread, you come out, didn't post, but his is all cleaned up & conveniently missing the fuckin 'fuck.' I think it's fuckin funny if ya did :lol:

You are in a fuckin class all by yourself, and I mean that in the most fuckin complimentary way :)

I dunno for sure.... I just saw his fuckin post, all jacked up... you're also in the thread, you come out, didn't post, but his is all cleaned up & conveniently missing the fuckin 'fuck.' I think it's fuckin funny if ya did :lol:

Yeah that would be fuckin' funny come to think of it. :lol:

If I started doing that though, then everyone'd be fuckin' second guessing themselves. McCarthyism would rear it's ugly head and the next thing you know I'd be fuckin' kicked off and blacklisted from getting any other non-paying volunteer moderator positions... ;)

And thank you for the fuckin' compliment. :D

Yeah that would be fuckin' funny come to think of it. :lol:

If I started doing that though, then everyone'd be fuckin' second guessing themselves. McCarthyism would rear it's ugly head and the next thing you know I'd be fuckin' kicked off and blacklisted from getting any other non-paying volunteer moderator positions... ;)

And thank you for the fuckin' compliment. :D

Yeah, we'd be your own li'l private fuckin science experiment... I know that would slowly drive me fuckin insane :unsure:

and you're fuckin welcome :)