The F*%K Thread

raildog

Weather in Norfolk fuckin' sucks.......

Eveything in fuckin' Norfolk fuckin' sucks..

I wont have a bad fuckin word said about Great Yarmouth :whistle:

And why fuckin' not ?

My childhood holiday resort for 7 years......my parents must have either been poor or fuckin hated me.

I just fucking checked, It was the latter :tumbsup:

fuck :unsure:

Free fuckin' beer! Is there a better concept?

Well, aside from free oral sex with free beer, is there a better concept?

Well, technically, aside from free intercourse of any nature with free beer, is there a better concept?

Here is a picture of a poofters fuckin' convention :lol:

107431.3.jpg

Better than a 'Complete Bunch Of Losers' convention mate. This must be an old photo, as they are smiling and have obviously just fucking won something :D

M_Id_67850_australia_cricket_team.jpg

Can you pick which of the photo's are of a team that are use to winning sporting events to a team that fuckin' win an event as often as we get to witness a total lunar eclipse

107431.3.jpg

You must admit though, you do get very excited when it rarely ever happens ;):lol:

Can you pick which of the photo's are of a team that are use to winning sporting events to a team that fuckin' win an event as often as we get to witness a total lunar eclipse

107431.3.jpg

You must admit though, you do get very excited when it rarely ever happens ;):lol:

Or then again, you could be like these guys who go over the top when they win a fuckin' Johno's paint trophy.......sounds really important that does... :whistle: ...Sorry Ian ;):lol:

index-players4.JPG

107431.3.jpg

Yep, could not agree more mate. I was discussing this with my wife on the weekend actually. Seriously, good on the Brits. They won it fair and fuckin' square and they're enjoying the victory. I do think it is cute, though, as it is such a rarity and such a big occasion to beat the Aussies. :lol: For us, beating the Brits at something/anything is (was?) just a part of daily routine. ;)

Fuck everything.......

Starting with this fuckin' computer? Mate, not sure if I can squeeze my member into the USB port.

Or can I?

Haha. I can imagine. We're a US company and yesterday, being our year end, was like the motherfucker c*nt motherfucker day from a motherfucker's motherfuck. Needless to say, I'm glad it's Tuesday, the first day of a new month.