The F*%K Thread

raildog

This is our fuckin A day at work.....when we name change to Aviva.....and we've spent all day drinking champagne, red wine and lager and playing the Wii...........fuck yeah. Good day.

This is our fuckin A day at work.....when we name change to Aviva.....and we've spent all day drinking champagne, red wine and lager and playing the Wii...........fuck yeah. Good day.

Sounds like really hard fucking work. I hope you manage to get through it... fucker.

OK, this is a little fucked up.

Just about every fuckin night I take my dog for a fuckin walk down the same route - around the block and down the road to the fuckin lake. We always pass one house where two fuckin nasty-ass dogs reside (they appear to be a boxer and some sort of bulldog mix), and they go fuckin ballistic every time we pass by -- barking like fuckin crazy, scratchin at the front window, the whole nine fuckin yards. Mind you my dog and I never do a thing to provoke these fuckin hell beasts -- my dog won't even bark back at 'em cuz he's so fuckin mellow. After a while it started to get funny, cuz these stupid mutts are bashing themselves against the bay window in this guy's fuckin living room and I swear to God one of these fine days of 'em is gonna break right through the window and fuckin impale itself.

So anyway, tonight we walk down the fuckin road, we pass by the house, the guy's dogs go fuckin ballistic as if on cue, and suddenly I hear "STOP WALKING YOUR DOG PAST MY FUCKIN HOUSE! GO WALK ON YOUR OWN STREET!" and I was like "Huh?" It took me a fuckin minute to realize it was whoever lives in the fuckin house yelling at me from inside. OK, so...what the fuckin fuck? I didn't say anything back at him (except for a half hearted "Yeah, OK, whatever, man") but of course, in my head, I'm like "Fuck YOU, asshole!" Who the fuck does that guy think he is?? It ain't MY fault you can't control your fuckin dogs, so you raised a couple of fuckin insane serial killers in dog suits who can't shut the fuck up. I know I'm sure glad I don't have to live next door to you and your fuckin mongrels. Either way, it's a public fuckin street, I can walk my fuckin dog past your fuckin house twenty times a day if I fuckin want to, and if you got a problem with it, you can suck my fuckin salty sack. I swear to fuckin God if I go back there later this week and he hollers at me again I'm gonna tell him where to go... and if he sics those fuckin dogs on me, than you can be sure I'll be on the 11 o'clock fuckin news cuz it's gonna be World War Fucking Three in my fuckin neighborhood.

Sorry for the fuckin rant but that tough guy's act really burned my fuckin ass and I had to fuckin' vent. :2up:

Fuck me. Bring some pebbles next time and throw that shit right through the stupid fucking idiot's fucked up window, hopefully striking him the fucked up face. I fucking hate how fucked up people get about dogs. Keep us updated, would love to hear the results of next time you walk by. :)

Just about every fuckin night I take my dog for a fuckin walk down the same route - around the block and down the road to the fuckin lake. We always pass one house where two fuckin nasty-ass dogs reside (they appear to be a boxer and some sort of bulldog mix), and they go fuckin ballistic every time we pass by -- barking like fuckin crazy, scratchin at the front window, the whole nine fuckin yards. Mind you my dog and I never do a thing to provoke these fuckin hell beasts -- my dog won't even bark back at 'em cuz he's so fuckin mellow. After a while it started to get funny, cuz these stupid mutts are bashing themselves against the bay window in this guy's fuckin living room and I swear to God one of these fine days of 'em is gonna break right through the window and fuckin impale itself.

So anyway, tonight we walk down the fuckin road, we pass by the house, the guy's dogs go fuckin ballistic as if on cue, and suddenly I hear "STOP WALKING YOUR DOG PAST MY FUCKIN HOUSE! GO WALK ON YOUR OWN STREET!" and I was like "Huh?" It took me a fuckin minute to realize it was whoever lives in the fuckin house yelling at me from inside. OK, so...what the fuckin fuck? I didn't say anything back at him (except for a half hearted "Yeah, OK, whatever, man") but of course, in my head, I'm like "Fuck YOU, asshole!" Who the fuck does that guy think he is?? It ain't MY fault you can't control your fuckin dogs, so you raised a couple of fuckin insane serial killers in dog suits who can't shut the fuck up. I know I'm sure glad I don't have to live next door to you and your fuckin mongrels. Either way, it's a public fuckin street, I can walk my fuckin dog past your fuckin house twenty times a day if I fuckin want to, and if you got a problem with it, you can suck my fuckin salty sack. I swear to fuckin God if I go back there later this week and he hollers at me again I'm gonna tell him where to go... and if he sics those fuckin dogs on me, than you can be sure I'll be on the 11 o'clock fuckin news cuz it's gonna be World War Fucking Three in my fuckin neighborhood.

Sorry for the fuckin rant but that tough guy's act really burned my fuckin ass and I had to fuckin' vent. :2up:

i am gonna be fuckin working on salty sack. kind of like hot monkey custard. i would walk your dog by there more just to annoy him . ;)

i am gonna be fuckin working on salty sack. kind of like hot monkey custard. i would walk your dog by there more just to annoy him . ;)

The US is still a free country ain't it, so fuck him.

PS I love Boxers - Mental dogs, but fucking soft as shit aswell.