The F*%K Thread

raildog

...sure enough I finally get to the beach today and my penis is bigger than any fucking wave out there.

So you're saying the fucking waves were only an inch high?? ;)

Fucking classic :rofl2:

You fuckin' walked into that one Geoff.... :rofl2:

Fuck, yes! :tumbsup:

Death by chainsaw to the face? No, just fucking Monday again.

Same fuckin' shit... :tumbsup:

Fuck me! That weekend went way to fucking quick.

Fuck me! That weekend went way to fucking quick.

Truth. I barely had time to fondle my fucking balls before it was over again.

This is how my Monday is going:

I'm sitting in the office and there are three Asian guys talking on the other side of my wall. Fuck knows who they are. Just a couple of fuckwits who have been quoted prices and now they think it'd be a great idea to stand in our "waiting room" and yell in their fucked up language at a volume so the whole of fucking Smithfield can hear. I want to put my head around the corner, snap their fucking necks and tell them - when they're dead - to go speak that fucking language somewhere where I can't hear it.

My tollerance for other people is what people like about me.

I'm sitting in the office and there are three Asian guys talking on the other side of my wall. Fuck knows who they are. Just a couple of fuckwits who have been quoted prices and now they think it'd be a great idea to stand in our "waiting room" and yell in their fucked up language at a volume so the whole of fucking Smithfield can hear. I want to put my head around the corner, snap their fucking necks and tell them - when they're dead - to go speak that fucking language somewhere where I can't hear it.

Fuckin' Geoff... a fuckin master of international fuckin diplomacy!! :rofl:

As for me... fuckin' A, you fuckers were busy while I was gone. I went away for the weekend and there were five pages of new fuckin posts to wade thru when I got back!!

As for me... fuckin' A, you fuckers were busy while I was gone. I went away for the weekend and there were five pages of new fuckin posts to wade thru when I got back!!

We're a bunch of fucking blabbermouths.

Haha... I might be to blame for that one too as it was one of those rare weekends where I was bored enough to find my way online. Oh yeah, that's right. 'Cause the surf was the size of a fucking nose.

oh fuck.

You have to specify what the fuck is wrong or are you just cursing because you enjoy it?

that would be fuckin both. i have lots of things to curse about, but just love saying the word fuck. I could kiss raildog for starting this fuckin thing. he like went fuckin MIA.

oh fuck.

You have to specify what the fuck is wrong or are you just cursing because you enjoy it?

that would be fuckin both. i have lots of things to curse about, but just love saying the word fuck. I could kiss raildog for starting this fuckin thing. he like went fuckin MIA.

Who knows what the fuck happened to him.

It seemed like he was around here forever and then one day he was gone.

I think he works on the Railroad so that might be why he's dissapeared.

FUCK!! Complete and total fuckin database crash here @ work... I have a ton of fuckin shit to work on but can't do any of it... I'm sitting here twiddling my fuckin thumbs :angry: