The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttt...

You the Fuck ok brother Wott?

Just another fuckin' day in fuckin' hell...................

Did you get a fuckin' job here too? Cool, see you at lunch. Sorry, my mistake. I don't get fucking lunch breaks anymore. :(

Geoff....What the fuck?? How the fuck did you let this happen?? Oh the shame of it all... :anon:

You're on one long fucking break aren't ya? :)

Fuck.

I came back from a very relaxing weekend of drinking beer and setting things on fire in the fuckin wilderness to find a fuckin jury duty summons waiting for me in my fuckin mailbox. :doh:

That fucking sucks. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Even fuckin better, this isn't even for jury duty in my fuckin county (for which I would have to go to fuckin Paterson, those of you who live in this fuckin area know that Paterson ain't the nicest fuckin place to be), but for DISTRICT court, which means if I get fuckin picked I gotta go all the way to fuckin Newark to serve. That's about a fuckin' hour drive from me.

Sheesh, if I were able to choose a run down fuckin crack-infested urban hellhole to serve fuckin jury duty in, I would've fuckin picked Paterson. At least it's closer to home. :doh:

Fuck.

I came back from a very relaxing weekend of drinking beer and setting things on fire in the fuckin wilderness to find a fuckin jury duty summons waiting for me in my fuckin mailbox. :doh:

Even fuckin better, this isn't even for jury duty in my fuckin county (for which I would have to go to fuckin Paterson, those of you who live in this fuckin area know that Paterson ain't the nicest fuckin place to be), but for DISTRICT court, which means if I get fuckin picked I gotta go all the way to fuckin Newark to serve. That's about a fuckin' hour drive from me.

Sheesh, if I were able to choose a run down fuckin crack-infested urban hellhole to serve fuckin jury duty in, I would've fuckin picked Paterson. At least it's closer to home. :doh:

Does Fucking Newark still have a Minor League Baseball team? I think they were the Newark Bears. :unsure:

Fuck.

that does indeed fuckin suck.

Does Fucking Newark still have a Minor League Baseball team? I think they were the Newark Bears. :unsure:

Yes, I believe fuckin Newark still has the Bears. Or at least they did six or seven fucking years ago when I went to a game there. That was the last time I set fuckin foot in Newark and I probably wouldn't have even done that except that I had free fuckin tickets and hadn't been to a fuckin baseball game in ages.

Fuck.

Paterson is a complete fuckin' shithole of a town but Newark is even worse. Amazing how a fuckin' town can go to shit.

gonna be fuckin 90 here ...again!

That's fuckin' warm..........

Thank fuck England is mild and temperate, what what

and you fuckers wonder why i go to bed fuckin cranky, 90 degree days take the fuckin starch out of you.

and you fuckers wonder why i go to bed fuckin cranky, 90 degree days take the fuckin starch out of you.

Yeah, but your fuckin air con kicks in at 7.31pm :lol:

fucker :lol:

Fucker who's home alone kickin fuckin rock music :beerbang:

A lucky fucker then :lol:

lennie, you know i fuckin adore you :)

A lucky fucker then :lol:

lennie, you know i fuckin adore you :)

Not many fuckers dont :tumbsup:

Fuck the weeks, admittedly, are going pretty fucking quick these days. Bring on my fucking holidays in October!!!

I'm fuckin tired as hell. Suddenly the baby is extremely mobile, and therefore is extremely high fuckin maintenance ("No, get away from that! Don't touch that! Put that down!") so I'm about ready for fuckin bed after spending a day taking care of the little booger.

I too am tired, but not sure why. Went to sleep about 10:30pm last night, watching Aussies lose all kinds of stuff in the fucking Olypmics.

I too am tired, but not sure why. Went to sleep about 10:30pm last night, watching Aussies lose all kinds of stuff in the fucking Olypmics.

...And the fucking Brits winning lots of stuff :lol:

...And the fucking Brits winning lots of stuff :lol:

I noticed that actually. Fucking Brits.