The F*%K Thread

raildog

So Geoff's talking about fuckin' blowjobs, and the next fuckin' post Sambora's mouth is sore... he wants a fuck?

;)

I didn't know that Pete. I thought he was on about his wisdom teeth :)

Watch your language! ;)

btw nice fucking editing... I almost didn't catch it... :banana:

So Geoff's talking about fuckin' blowjobs, and the next fuckin' post Sambora's mouth is sore... he wants a fuck?

;)

Watch your language! ;)

btw nice fucking editing... I almost didn't catch it... :banana:

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!! ;

;)

:whistle: It fucking just don't add up...

FORNICATION!!!!

Fucking marvellous!!!

Fucking...indeed fucking marvelous! :nyanya:

FORNICATION!!!!

Definitely get props on this one!

.....fuck.....

FORNICATION!!!!

Fucking brilliant. :headbanger:

Thanks Ya'll ... :beerbang: I'm fucking honored!!

I hate the fucking end of the month in a car dealership.

I hate the end of a month because it means a new one starts. And unless I have a holiday planned (which I don't) it's probably going to be as fucked as the last one. And the next one, until I win lotto or some fucking thing like that. Which is going to be hard, considering I don't buy tickets. How will I get my millions?

I hate the end of a month because it means a new one starts. And unless I have a holiday planned (which I don't) it's probably going to be as fucked as the last one. And the next one, until I win lotto or some fucking thing like that. Which is going to be hard, considering I don't buy tickets. How will I get my millions?

I like the beginning of a new month, this one especially 'cos I have 2 fucking weeks holiday booked, starting from Friday morning. Fucking marvellous I say. :headbanger:

I like the beginning of a new month, this one especially 'cos I have 2 fucking weeks holiday booked, starting from Friday morning. Fucking marvellous I say. :headbanger:

Fuckin' choice. Going anywhere erot- uh, exotic?

Jez, if i didn't like you so fucking much, i would call you a fuckin frou frou wanker for getting to go some where on holiday. but i like you a fuckin lot, so i guess i just have to fuckin say nothing. FUCK! :nyanya:

My main holiday is the end of fucking June and we are going to Greece. These 2 fucking weeks will be spent at various Beer places, with Nick next wednesday in Manchester, Wotty in some run down shack somewhere in deepest England, and TIM 2 on a tour of the best fucking pubs in Bedford the week afterwards. Then we have my mates stag weekend this fucking w/e coming, my fucking birthday on Tuesday and preperation for my best mans speech at my mates fucking wedding as well. So as you can see, not very fucking busy at all.

Jez, if i didn't like you so fucking much, i would call you a fuckin frou frou wanker for getting to go some where on holiday. but i like you a fuckin lot, so i guess i just have to fuckin say nothing. FUCK! :nyanya:

Best say fuck all then my dear!! :beerbang:

Frou frou wanker - fucking charming!! :)

My main holiday is the end of fucking June and we are going to Greece. These 2 fucking weeks will be spent at various Beer places, with Nick next wednesday in Manchester, Wotty in some run down shack somewhere in deepest England, and TIM 2 on a tour of the best fucking pubs in Bedford the week afterwards. Then we have my mates stag weekend this fucking w/e coming, my fucking birthday on Tuesday and preperation for my best mans speech at my mates fucking wedding as well. So as you can see, not very fucking busy at all.

Sweet fuckin' action. Beer suits holidays well. Can you please pat all three guys on the head for me? Tell Nick I look forward to sipping herbal tea and toasting humanity with him from the clouds again; tell Tim he's still the most handsome man in the UK and that if he wants a sexual reward for the Friction CD it's not beneath me; and tell Ian I look forward to meeting up with him soon to discuss awesome new topics we can bombard the board with. Please also sip from pints with me in mind.

Sweet fuckin' action. Beer suits holidays well. Can you please pat all three guys on the head for me? Tell Nick I look forward to sipping herbal tea and toasting humanity with him from the clouds again; tell Tim he's still the most handsome man in the UK and that if he wants a sexual reward for the Friction CD it's not beneath me; and tell Ian I look forward to meeting up with him soon to discuss awesome new topics we can bombard the board with. Please also sip from pints with me in mind.

Will do all of those fucking requests for you mate!! :drink:

Will do all of those fucking requests for you mate!! :drink:

Fucking awesome. After your dual post with Ian last time I fuckin' believe you mate. Have a great one (which I'm sure you will certainly do, especially with all my added bonus material). :drink:

Best say fuck all then my dear!! :beerbang:

Frou frou wanker - fucking charming!! :)

where the fuck would i start to say fucking all?!?

thats fuckin right...frou frou fuckin wanker :nyanya:

The boards are so fucking quiet these days. By about 10am Sydney time they are dead silent for the next (at least) 6 hours. Can this be blamed solely on the absence of cousin Wes?

The boards are so fucking quiet these days. By about 10am Sydney time they are dead silent for the next (at least) 6 hours. Can this be blamed solely on the absence of cousin Wes?

You could always sleep during the day & get up at night to join in the fucking fun?

I am in a very fucking good mood. Four or so more hours of fucking work and I am the fuck out of here for two weeks. Say fuck yeah!!