The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck me sideways... some fucker around here today must really want to fuckin DIE

fuck me sideways....isn't that my fuckin line :lol:

I thought your line was "fuck me runnin'" not "fuck me sideways" : blink:

But either way, I'm fuckin' borrowin' that line, whoever the fuck it belongs to!!

Nope, "fuck me runnin'" is me dude, get it fuckin' straight (as opposed to fuckin' sideways). ;)

Fuck me sideways... some fucker around here today must really want to fuckin DIE

fuck me sideways....isn't that my fuckin line :lol:

I thought your line was "fuck me runnin'" not "fuck me sideways" : blink:

But either way, I'm fuckin' borrowin' that line, whoever the fuck it belongs to!!

Nope, "fuck me runnin'" is me dude, get it fuckin' straight (as opposed to fuckin' sideways). ;)

Sideways, runnin, i am not fuckin fussy...or fussy when it comes to fuckin :nyanya:

Apologies all the fuckin' way around then... I can't keep track of who the fuck is gettin' fucked sideways, or fucked runnin', around here.

I maintain the fuckin' trademark on "fuck me gently with a chainsaw" tho, right?

Apologies all the fuckin' way around then... I can't keep track of who the fuck is gettin' fucked sideways, or fucked runnin', around here.

I maintain the fuckin' trademark on "fuck me gently with a chainsaw" tho, right?

I'll trademark 'Take me fucking roughly from behind with a pineapple and a bottle of fucking Grolsch' then!!! ;)

Tom's just ejected a fuckin' dvd.. :yikes:

Wow a post in the Fuck thread and the uninteresting thread all in one... :bowdown:

Wow a post in the Fuck thread and the uninteresting thread all in one... :bowdown:

I am so fuckin' talented... :whistle:

You fuckin' astound the dumbfounded!!!

I am so fuckin' talented... :whistle:

You fuckin' astound the dumbfounded!!!

Natural fuckin' ability mate... :whistle:

fuck me running....Just got here today...how the fuck are you guys?:)

I think that would be fuckin' hysterical to see some dude trying to keep his pecker inside you while running at full speed. :rofl2:

I think that would be fuckin' hysterical to see some dude trying to keep his pecker inside you while running at full speed. :rofl2:

actually, not as fuckin hard as it sounds, i can't run that fuckin fast :nyanya:

Fuck the snow - I couldn't drive up to se my Fooking pal Wotty!!!!

Fuck that fookin' sucks.

Fuck the snow - I couldn't drive up to se my Fooking pal Wotty!!!!

It's fucking snowing here today but just light flurries.

I'm driving to Wyoming next week and I'm gonna cross my fucking fingers that it don't fooking snow on my trip.

Now THAT was fuckin' funny!!! :banger:

First day back at work after a 4 day fucking break. Reminds of that time I spent 4 days on a tropical island and then decided to get castrated on the day I came back.

First day back at work after a 4 day fucking break. Reminds of that time I spent 4 days on a tropical island and then decided to get castrated on the day I came back.

Fuck!! That's quite the how-do-you-do!! :blink: